After a bit of a meltdown yesterday and a bad night in terms of switching, nightmares and body memories I’ve actually managed to be a productive Snorlax today. I (with Helen co con at points and Luke co con at other points) have:
- Washed all of our plastic cups for the week.
- Made myself and ate two lots of food today.
- Sorted a ton of paperwork that’s been building up for ages and filed, recycled or shredded it.
- Gone through our new care plan and our new relapse management (crisis) plan, highlighting what needs changing/correcting.
- Written a long email to our CPN (community psychiatric nurse) about the plans and a lot of other points about our care that have come up recently (this took me hours to get right!)
- Copied our therapist into that email.
- Filled in a form we needed to do for the water company.
- Unpacked the printer (yes, we still have stuff to unpack!)
- Printed new car insurance and breakdown cover policies to put in the car.
- Scanned in recent disability and housing benefit letters (I like to keep them on our private external hard drive, just in case, plus it’s easier to print them if we need copies for anything!)
- Printed hotel info for London next week (we’re going to see Adele in concert!)
- Had food shopping delivered and put that all away.
- Had an hour on Tumblr answering asks..
And it’s only 7pm 😄