james sirius potter:
gryffindor. poet. musician. loves leather and jean jackets. always smells like cigarettes and cinnamon. quiet until you get to know him. life of the party once he's comfortable. loves black coffee. rebellious. non-conformist. mysterious. future auror.
albus severus potter:
slytherin. quidditch keeper. outgoing. determined. kind. charming. polished. fashionable. always loads his tea with sugar. loves muggle history. lgbt activist. openly bisexual. slug-club member. outspoken when provoked. always fighting for a cause.
lily luna potter:
ravenclaw. book worm. dreamer. quiet. shy. loves muggle novels. activist for animal rights. vegan. clumsy. obsessed with wandlore. planner. always has her nails painted lilac. hopeless romantic. secretly in love with scorpius malfoy.
gryffindor. outspoken. energetic. bossy when she's insecure. mostly laid-back. good sense of humor. as brave as they can be. loyal. has a close relationship with mcgonagall. easily defensive. always prepared to fight back. tomboy. intrigued by lorcan scamander.
gryffindor. studious. gifted at herbology. sometimes too serious for his own good. introverted. curious. can come off as passive or indifferent. fascinated with muggle culture.
gryffindor. outgoing. friendly. warm. quidditch chaser. beautiful. genuine. caring. girly. loves fashion. protective of those she loves. seeks harmony. usually underestimated when she's provoked. will fight to the death for a cause she believes in.
fred weasley II:
gryffindor. prankster. quidditch beater. handsome. charming. ladies man. receives top marks without trying. interested in muggle sports. secretly loves baking.
ravenclaw. wise. friendly. dramatic. physically flawless. loves muggle fashion magazines. very interested in divination. painter. in love with teddy.
slytherin. serious. introverted. sarcastic. dyes her hair often. rebels against her mother. in love with plaid. bisexual. feminist. incredibly intelligent. read abnormally fast for pleasure. doesn't care about getting top marks, even though her professors say she has the most potential.
ravenclaw. sometimes arrogant. naturally handsome. flirtatious. clever. intelligent. loves mind twisters. skilled in charms. has a close relationship with hagrid, and most people find that odd.
hufflepuff. loving. friendly. extroverted. has the biggest heart. loves piercings. pink hair is his favorite. loves care of magical creatures. secretly a prankster. in love with victoire.
molly weasley II:
slytherin. lesbian. tough. outspoken. goal-oriented. feminist. incredibly sarcastic. short curly hair. vodka is her drug of choice. wears combat boots with everything. leader of many clubs. intimidating.
hufflepuff. kind. hardworking. softspoken. down to earth. pragmatic. intelligent. overly organized. excels in every subject. aspires to work for the ministry. daddy's girl. protective of her older sister.
ravenclaw. reclusive. quiet. top of his class. logical. analytical. loner. excels in arithmancy. loves having discussions with hermione. looks just like his mother. always thinking of the future. astronomy is his secret passion. has a secret crush on rose.
hufflepuff. looks just like his father. amiable. great with children. asexual. the most genuine and caring person you'll ever meet. believes very strongly in everything his mother does/believes. very protective of his twin brother. is everyone's friend if they need one.
slytherin. best friends with albus. ambivert. intelligent. very concerned about his image. kind. hates hurting people's feelings. determined to prove his worth. uncommonly handsome. skilled in potions and dada. has a massive crush on lily luna.
Woah! The epilog takes place this year! That's so cool! Do you have any thoughts on the kids that you'd like to share in honor of that?
I know! Pretty soon it will really be nineteen years later, and we’ll still be here with Harry <3 Sometimes I think about this fandom and I’m so blown away by the depth and breadth and everything we’ve accomplished. I’m so proud to be a part of the Harry Potter generation. I asked my cousins who I rarely see today what Hogwarts house they’re in, and even though they’re ten years younger than me and very shy - we got to bond over this thing. This series when I was nine and it’s my whole life now.
You asked for some thoughts on the kids, so here’s ten little headcanons :)
1. Teddy’s favorite person in the whole world is Harry - he idolizes Harry…but not in a “Chosen One” way, more like a father figure whose hair is really cool and casts a patronus for me when he reads bedtime stories way.
2. Molly and Lucy are twins - Percy was very worried about breaking it to George that he would be the one with the family’s next set of twins. George cried, but ultimately hugged Percy and said he hoped these two would be better to him than he and Fred had been.
3. Gabrielle is the best aunt ever, not only to Fleur’s three kids, but to all the Weasley bunch.
4. Myrna and Rhea, Dudley’s daughters, know the Potter kids fairly well - but it isn’t until Myrna enters Hogwarts the same year as Lily that they become friends.
5. Rose and Hugo are best friends, not unlike their dad and Aunt Ginny. The Weasley-Potters aren’t as close with each other.
6. When Albus haltingly comes out to Harry and Ginny his fourth year, they tell him they love him, and Ginny asks wryly if he wants her to invite the Malfoys for Christmas Eve.
7. Neville and Hannah never have kids of their own, but they both consider their students at Hogwarts to be their own. They - especially Hannah, up in the infirmary - see quite a bit of the Weasley brood, both in and out of school.
8. Ginny was so happy that Harry agreed to let her call their first daughter after her ex-girlfriend, she gave him free reign over their second kid’s name.
9. Angelina cried each time one of her niblings left for Hogwarts for the first time - when it was little Freddie’s turn, she almost couldn’t let go of him long enough to let him on the train. George convinced her by whispering in her ear that all he thinks they should have another baby.
10. Easter when the kids are little is taken very seriously - Charlie hosts it at the ranch every year, and hides hundreds of eggs for all his niblings.
Featuring: Freya Mavor as Victoire Weasley
KJ Apa as James Potter II
Sophie Skelton as Lily Potter II
Crystal Reed as Lucy Weasley
Dudley O'shaughnessy as Fred Weasley II
Bridget Satterlee as Dominique Weasley
Max Irons as Teddy Lupin
Sam Heughan as Hugo Weasley
Alisha Boe as Roxanne Weasley