www.lucratif365.tumblr.com : #Lucratif365 :: 7 Course Family Style Cambodian Dinner with the family… This meal was prepped for 12 people and was deeeeeelishious. Yes, that’s a word. The food was extremely flavorful and filling. Breakdown of the dishes below. Meal enjoyed at Hak Heng Restaurant in Cambodia Town, Long Beach.
1. Beef Salad with crispy egg noodles
2. Grilled Steak Strips with traditional spicy anchovy sauce and Thai eggplant.
3. Seafood Wedding Soup (traditionally made with shark fin, but due to legal issues - this one is made minus the fin.)
4. Hot & Sour Prawn Soup with catfish, tomato, pineapples, lotus stem, and fresh herbs.
5. Whole Deep Fried Fish with a sweet chili sauce made of bell peppers, onions, pineapples, and cilantro.
6. Garlic Stir Fried Whole Main Lobster
7. House Fried Rice with crab and Chinese sweet sausage.
For those of you who have never had Cambodian food…. I dare you, no beg you, to try this at least once in your life. You’ll be surprised at how addicting it can become.
Awesome part about this restaurant is that you can bring in your own bottle of wine or liquor! Yes!
www.lucratif365.tumblr.com : #Lucratif365 :: Sometimes Shit Happens. Even when things are absolutely beautiful. And ya know what? The shit ain’t that damn important because it’s still beautiful out! #KeepGoing #NoMatterWhat