I love seeing all these post about @therealjacksepticeye!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Since I live in America it’s still the 6th so I’ll hopefully get something out by the 7th here, but I don’t know if I can. So Jack, if you’re reading this, I’m sorry if I won’t get anything FOR REAL for your birthday.
Nickname: Dyl (also dad bc im the squad dad)
Gender: Genderfluid (they/he)
Sexual Orientation: ace
Hogwarts House: slytherin
Favorite Color: dark red, autumn orange, mustard yellow (I just really like warm colors)
Time: 10:00 PST
Average Hours of sleep: oh man sometimes 2 sometimes 14 sometimes none at all
Lucky Number: 27!! Or 327!
Last Google Search: “what starbucks drink best cures a hangover”
Favorite Fictional Character: FRICK this is hard uhh possibly maccready from fallout 4? also amethyst and ruby from SU. OH and sera from dai. (And all the characters from rick n morty lbr I can’t pick one)
Blankets I sleep with: 2? ish?
Favorite Bands / Artists: god I listen to fucking Everything from vaporwave to disco and doowop, metal to singer/songwriter, indie to rap etc. if I had to pick all time favorite bands they would be Dresden Dolls, Feist, Foster the People, Childish Gambino, Blank Banshee, Tomppabeats, Beach House, Gardens and Villa, Phoenix, and Santigold.
Dream Trips: I’ve always wanted to go to Germany and Greece. I have family I’ve never met in both these places
When I made this blog: very beginning of 2016
When my blog reached it’s peak: it’s peaking now tbfh
Why I choose this Url: my blog is called arrogantsuggestion because these statements are all inherently arrogant. If you believe them without actually checking urself? Ur probably being arrogant. And that’s okay!! Sometimes arrogance can be a very useful bridge from low self esteem to confidence. Here, think abt this. If there’s a post that says “you don’t even think about them anymore,” you might think to yourself “huh, yeah I don’t think about them as much.” But! You still thought about someone when you read “them.” So this blog, I hope, will give ppl something to think about when it comes to past experiences, past traumas, and past relationships. Hope that explains well enough??
Rules: answer in a new post and tag 20 people (or however many you want!)
Nickname: Jeffrey, Latte, Lotje, lotspot Star sign: Libra Height: 5'6 Last thing I googled: Lapis Lazuli Fave music artist: Bruce Springsteen, Mika and like loads idk Last movie you watched: Sing Street (for the person who recced it to me i enjoyed it!)
What are you wearing? gym shorts………. im still in bed
When did you create your blog? 2013…. good lord
What kind of stuff do you post: Les Mis and a weird smoothie of my other very specific interests
Why did you choose your url? Basically at the time I could only think about Pride (2014) Hogwarts house: Gryffindor Pokemon team: I never did the pokemon thing Fave color: Purple Average hours of sleep: 7-8 usually Lucky number: 27 Fave characters: Enjolras, Jehan, Dante Quintana, Pippi Longstocking How many blankets do you sleep with? 2 usually Dream job: singer/storyteller/village witch Fun fact: Barricade Day will mark the 1 year anniversary of my descending into les mis fandom hell!!
One day I will be fucked to tag people,,,, today is not that day sorry lads
1.) what’s a song you depict with your childhood?
“Somewhere Over the Rainbow” by Israel
Kamakawiwoʻole. Every time it comes on, I’m brought back to childhood memories of driving through the mountains, playing in the sea, watching fireworks over the ocean, stopping at a little boardwalk shop to get caramel apples, and building lincoln log cabins at my grandparents. 🎶🌈
2.) did you have a memorable childhood pet?
Yes! He was a cute black cat with folded ears named Prissy. He was my life as a little girl and all I would ever talk and write about was him. He was so sweet and cuddly and was definitely my baby. 😻
23.) what is your lucky/favorite number?
My lucky number is 27.
24.) what is your favorite flower?
It’s a tie between roses and plumerias.🌹🌺
30.) do you have neat handwriting?
People tell me I do, but I don’t think so, especially when I’m writing quickly.
38.) do you have a hidden talent?
Hmmm, does falling while going upstairs count? 😂 just kidding. I’m not sure. I guess I’m kinda good at telling jokes and making people laugh.
1. What is you middle name?
2. How old are you?
3. When is your birthday?
4. What is your zodiac sign?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. What’s your lucky number?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. Where are you from?
9. How tall are you?
10. What shoe size are you?
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I dunno man but i only wear like 3 pairs
12. What was your last dream about?
I had a dream i was at work and i was extremely rude to a very nice customer and my manager fired me
13. What talents do you have?
Boy none i have no talent
14. Are you psychic in any way?
I could tell how someones feeling pretty easily but i think thats basic human nature
15. Favorite song?
Channa mereya (mickey singhs remix)
16. Favorite movie?
I don’t have any specific ones
17. Who would be your ideal partner?
Someone nice tall brown funny and enjoys watching bollywood as much as I do lmfao i low expectations man :(
18. Do you want children?
19. Do you want a church wedding?
Well I’m Hindu but i wouldn’t wanna get married in a temple i was thinking somewhere outdoors lmfao
20. Are you religious?
I used to be. I would say i got top busy but no ones ever too busy for God. I’m just a piece of shit
21. Have you ever been to the hospital?
22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law?
23. Have you ever met any celebrities?
I saw James bond in the city a long time ago but dassit
24. Baths or showers?
25. What color socks are you wearing?
I’m not wearing any socks
26. Have you ever been famous?
I used to have 10k on tumblr before i deleted :(
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity?
28. What type of music do you like?
Hindi, soca, anything energetic
29. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What position do you usually sleep in?
32. How big is your house?
Tiny little apartment
33. What do you typically have for breakfast?
34. Have you ever fired a gun?
No i wanna go to a shooting range tho!!
35. Have you ever tried archery?
No i wanna try this too!!
36. Favorite clean word?
37. Favorite swear word?
38. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep?
39. Do you have any scars?
They faded =)
40. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
41. Are you a good liar?
42. Are you a good judge of character?
Honestly yes i could tell who’s an asshole pretty quick
43. Can you do any other accents other than your own?
44. Do you have a strong accent?
45. What is your favorite accent?
46. What is your personality type?
47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
I try to go for the cheapest possible thank u very much
48. Can you curl your tongue?
49. Are you an innie or an outie?
50. Left or right handed?
51. Are you scared of spiders?
52. Favorite food?
53. Favorite foreign food?
Chinese food (???)
54. Are you a clean or messy person?
55. Most used phrased?
This shit is ridiculous
56. Most used word?
57. How long does it take for you to get ready?
58. Do you have much of an ego?
Kinda yes kinda no i think it depends on the situation
59. Do you suck or bite lollipops?
I hate lollipops
60. Do you talk to yourself?
I dont physically move my mouth but sometimes you’ll see me nod my head for no reason. It means im talking to myself lmfaooo :(
61. Do you sing to yourself?
62. Are you a good singer?
63. Biggest Fear?
Honestly, my future and also mice and rats and clowns
64. Are you a gossip?
No keep that shit away
65. Best dramatic movie you’ve seen?
Idk i stick tomy rom coms
66. Do you like long or short hair?
On a guy? Short
67. Can you name all 50 states of America?
68. Favorite school subject?
English class, easy 100
69. Extrovert or Introvert?
70. Have you ever been scuba diving?
71. What makes you nervous?
A lot of people in one area
72. Are you scared of the dark?
73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?
74. Are you ticklish?
75. Have you ever started a rumor?
76. Have you ever been in a position of authority?
My manager made me manager while she went to dunkin donuts once
77. Have you ever drank underage?
78. Have you ever done drugs?
Hookah doesn’t count right bc thats it
79. Who was your first real crush?
This guy named keron he was a qt but that was it about him lmfao
80. How many piercings do you have?
81. Can you roll your Rs?“
No ho my god i hated spanish class bc of that its so HARD
82. How fast can you type?
83. How fast can you run?
I run rlly fast if im under pressure my little legs go fast
84. What color is your hair?
85. What color is your eyes?
86. What are you allergic to?
Idk man all i know is sinuses got me fucked up during spring
87. Do you keep a journal?
88. What do your parents do?
They stay at home and love us and occasionally argue
89. Do you like your age?
Its my last year of being a teenager yikes 19 gives me anxiety
90. What makes you angry?
A lot of things tbh
91. Do you like your own name?
92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they?
93. Do you want a boy a girl for a child?
94. What are you strengths?
95. What are your weaknesses?
My heart is weak feelings eat me alive
96. How did you get your name?
97. Were your ancestors royalty?
They were farmers
98. Do you have any scars?
Nah they gone use cocoa butter!!!
99. Color of your bedspread?
100. Color of your room?
The Love Mae fabric wall decals are just the most divine decals I’ve ever come across – found them in France through a friend who was importing them – and just had to bring them into South Africa to share the love!
They are eco-friendly, reusable (so you can move them and re-stick them - unlike permanent vinyl) and very durable so with a little love can last for years to come! Although they are slightly more pricey than vinyl – they are worth it - I moved several homes, countries and continents with mine and over 3 years later they are still going!
1. Peacock Plumage (medium) from R990.00 (excl vat & postage).