I love seeing all these post about @therealjacksepticeye!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Since I live in America it’s still the 6th so I’ll hopefully get something out by the 7th here, but I don’t know if I can. So Jack, if you’re reading this, I’m sorry if I won’t get anything FOR REAL for your birthday.
7) Hours of sleep: some nights it’ll be 3, others it will be 9
8) Dogs or cats: I’m a cat lady but was a dogs lady before that, so, both
9) Number of blankets: sheets and a duvet, I use an additional one in january because it gets too cold and damp here
10) Dream trip: Iceland, Egypt, Iran
11) Dream job: artist
12) Time: 1 am
13) Birthday: march 20th
14) Favorite Bands: I’d probably list genres because I listen to so much shit… 50s rock n roll, beat, northern soul, glam rock, garage, 70s and 80s punk, dark wave, post punk, electropop, post rock, I’ll appreciate anything with these sort of vibes and/or dripping melancholia
15) Favorite Solo Artists: David Bowie,Leonard Cohen, Nick Drake, Sufjan Stevens, Tim Buckley, Marika Hackman, Mark Lanegan, Pj Harvey, italian and french songwriters from the 60s
16) Song Stuck In My Head: Little Pink House - the Czars
17) Last Movie I Watched: Blade Runner 2049 and Blade Runner (this one for the 19 th time, lol)
18) Last Show I Watched: Brooklyn 99
19) When Did I Create My Blog: 2013? who knows
20) What Do I Post/Reblog: It was a fandom blog, it will only be used to post my art now
21) Last Thing I Googled: Miguel Angel Silvestre LOL
Thank you so much for tagging me! I had a nice time doing this one :D
1. Name/nickname: Call me Cynthia. Or Hya. Whichever you prefer ^_^
2. Gender: Female
3. Star sign: Aquarius (aquarius sun/ virgo moon/ scorpio rising)
4. Height: 5′3″ (I’m short, yeah T_T)
5. Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw!
6. Favourite animal: Dogs
7. Hours of sleep: What is sleep? It depends. On non-busy weekdays, I get around 4-6 hours of sleep. 2 weeks before exams, 3-4 hours of sleep. During exam week, 1-2 hours of sleep (life is tough, my friends T_T)
8. Dogs or cats: Dogs, yay! :D
9. Number of blankets: One. But I like using duvets more
10. Dream trip: Czech, Hungary, Italy, Iceland (also Japan, but I’ve already been there twice so…) ^_^
11. Dream job: To be a cardiologist (MD by 2022, hopefully!)
12. Time: 10:00
13. Birthday: January 30
14. Favourite Bands: Panic! At The Disco, Maroon 5, The Smiths, The Script, LANY, NICO Touches the Walls
15. Favourite Solo Artists: Sara Bareilles, Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Roxette (well, technically they’re a duo, but I HAD to mention them haha)
16. Song Stuck In My Head: that Despacito science spin-off sung by acapellascience. Lately, I think about evo-devo even on random times xD
17. Last Movie I Watched: It (2017)
18. Last Show I Watched: Stranger Things season 2
19. When Did I Create My Blog: This blog existed ever since summer of 2011, but I only began actively using it around February 2017 xD
20. What Do I Post/Reblog: Mainly Naruto (95% of the time), personal ramblings, medical school stuff, random stuff (5% of the time)
21. Last Thing I Googled: stuff about Glycogen metabolism :((
22. Other Blogs: I have this non-Naruto sideblog ( @theshadowfire) but lately, I haven’t been posting much stuff on there :/
23. Do I Get Asks: Sometimes yeah (please feel free to raid my inbox! I love getting asks and stuff ^_^)
24. Why I Choose My URL: I’ve been using “misstheatricality” or “misstheatrical” as a default username on social media sites ever since 2011. I don’t even remember the reason behind the username anymore haha
25. Following: 700+
26. Followers: 1,200+ (thank you so much guys! ILY!)
31. Nationality: Asian (won’t be super specific haha)
32. Favorite Song: It’s hard to choose! But currently, my favorites are LA Devotee by Panic! at the Disco and Unconditionally by Katy Perry
33. Last Book Read: I don’t remember the last non-medical book I read :( The last thing I read was Medical Physiology (microvasculature). The last non-medical things I read were KakaIru and SasuNaruSasu fanfics on AO3 xD
34. Top Three Fictional Universes I’d Like To Join: Naruto, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings xD
Nickname: Dyl (also dad bc im the squad dad)
Gender: Genderfluid (they/he)
Sexual Orientation: ace
Hogwarts House: slytherin
Favorite Color: dark red, autumn orange, mustard yellow (I just really like warm colors)
Time: 10:00 PST
Average Hours of sleep: oh man sometimes 2 sometimes 14 sometimes none at all
Lucky Number: 27!! Or 327!
Last Google Search: “what starbucks drink best cures a hangover”
Favorite Fictional Character: FRICK this is hard uhh possibly maccready from fallout 4? also amethyst and ruby from SU. OH and sera from dai. (And all the characters from rick n morty lbr I can’t pick one)
Blankets I sleep with: 2? ish?
Favorite Bands / Artists: god I listen to fucking Everything from vaporwave to disco and doowop, metal to singer/songwriter, indie to rap etc. if I had to pick all time favorite bands they would be Dresden Dolls, Feist, Foster the People, Childish Gambino, Blank Banshee, Tomppabeats, Beach House, Gardens and Villa, Phoenix, and Santigold.
Dream Trips: I’ve always wanted to go to Germany and Greece. I have family I’ve never met in both these places
When I made this blog: very beginning of 2016
When my blog reached it’s peak: it’s peaking now tbfh
Why I choose this Url: my blog is called arrogantsuggestion because these statements are all inherently arrogant. If you believe them without actually checking urself? Ur probably being arrogant. And that’s okay!! Sometimes arrogance can be a very useful bridge from low self esteem to confidence. Here, think abt this. If there’s a post that says “you don’t even think about them anymore,” you might think to yourself “huh, yeah I don’t think about them as much.” But! You still thought about someone when you read “them.” So this blog, I hope, will give ppl something to think about when it comes to past experiences, past traumas, and past relationships. Hope that explains well enough??
Average hours of sleep: 4-5 hours usually but around 8-9 during holidays
Lucky number: 27! Other than the fact that it’s my birthday number, it’s kinda been super lucky for me in loads of cases :)
Last thing I googled: “when was the last witch trial in america” don’t ask
Favourite fictional character: Man I have loads…! Castiel, Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester, Jack Kline, Crowley, Rowena, Charlie Bradbury, Kevin Tran, Eileen Leahy, Sherlock, John Watson, the Doctor, Rose Tyler, Hermione Granger, George and Fred Weasley, Hagrid, Eleven (from Stranger Things), Jake Peralta, Amy Santiago, Rosa Diaz and yeah the list kinda goes on sorry
When did you start this blog: 18 months ago but I was active only since this past year
Amount of followers: 5216 people who came here and decided to stay! I love all of you so fucking much ❤️ except for the porn bots
What do I post: 99.7% Supernatural and the rest you can find on my bio ^^
My OTP’s: DESTIEL, Johnlock, Clace (Clary and Jace), Peraltiago (B99!), Percabeth, Saileen (I WILL MAKE THIS SHIP SAIL) and I’m sure I have loads more but nothing’s coming to mind now
The Love Mae fabric wall decals are just the most divine decals I’ve ever come across – found them in France through a friend who was importing them – and just had to bring them into South Africa to share the love!
They are eco-friendly, reusable (so you can move them and re-stick them - unlike permanent vinyl) and very durable so with a little love can last for years to come! Although they are slightly more pricey than vinyl – they are worth it - I moved several homes, countries and continents with mine and over 3 years later they are still going!
1. Peacock Plumage (medium) from R990.00 (excl vat & postage).