🌟 Simple / “Beginner” Spells 🌟
though i do not myself believe in the concept of a “beginner” spell, a lot of new witches often ask me what i recommend for them to start with. here’s some of the simpler lot, that should be easier to perform.
🌟 simple glamours:
- shine like the sun - to be radiant like the sun
- glow like the moon - to reclaim youth and past beauty
🌟 simple relationship spells:
- sweeten your feelings - simple jar spell to sweeten a bond
- rose bath spell - a bath of roses and milk to gather love and beauty
- fries friendship ritual - simple spell of binding friendships.
- respect jar spell - simple jar spell to help gain respect
🌟 simple self care spells:
- restarting spell - a ritual for fresh starts, to remove old energies, and invite new ones in
- stuffed animal sleep spell - a spell for keeping negativity out of dreams, whether it’s pain, difficult subjects, or people that hurt you.
- face wash spell - a simple spell to promote beautiful or healthy skin.
- soft shores bath spell - for peace and tranquility in one’s life and energy
- jar spell for clarity - for emotional/mental clarity and wisdom
- rose quartz healing tears - simple ritual to heal emotions
🌟 simple curses / hexes:
- nox - a spell to end a source of light or positivity
- pumpkin head curse - seasonal curse to “burn” those who wrong you
- burn your wishes - a simple curse to destroy someone’s wishes
🌟 simple miscellaneous spells:
- simple study spell - scent-based studying/memory spell
- finding things/memory spell - a spell for when many things go missing, to help things reappear
- rosemary memory spell - a simple spell for when you need help remembering something
- plant growth spell - a spell for helping plants/herbs grow and stay alive
- pastel stars - a spell to enchant paper stars with luck, love, happiness
- how not to suck at dark souls - a simple spell