Back to Hester Street for their second annual food festival–The Lower Feast Side! To be honest, I was a bit disappointed this year that only half the fair was for food vendors. The whole block was filled with food last year! But nonetheless, the food was still delicious. Especially the risotto balls from Arancini Bros. Mmm mm good. I think my friend and I spent around $30-$40 altogether on food. Definitely worth it!
Food/drinks we ordered:
- Jalepeno Cheddar pretzel from Sigmund’s Pretzel Shop
- Pomegranate Ginger Ale from Fresh Ginger Ale by Bruce Cost
- Beef Ball with Not Your Average Brown Sauce on a slider from Mighty Balls
- Vermicelli Bowl with various meat balls/rolls from An Choi
- Roast Beef Sandwich from Cheeky Sandwiches
- Butter Crepe with Nutella and Strawberries from La Crepe L'est si bon
- Red Velvet Cookie with Cream Cheese Ice Cream sandwich from Melt Bakery
- Chicken Fontina Risotto Ball from Arancini Bros.
I love food!!