Do you have any important tips for RP-ing as a Highborne? I'm super interested in doing so
If you’re more interested in the how2Highborne, there’s a couple of important notes to keep in mind. The rest is up to you; such as your Highborne’s personality, points of views/opinions, and experiences.
- To be a Highborne you must be born into the caste. That is what the name means, “those of noble birth”.
- Not all Highborne were magi, but they monopolized and coveted magic and arcane power above all other caste of night elves. They don’t have to be a mage as far as in-game class is concerned, but they will most likely have a connection to, some skill in, or some experience with, arcane magic.
- Many, if not all Highborne, were at least once loyal to Queen Azshara. Some still are.
- Highborne tend to think they are better than everyone else, especially lowborn kaldorei. Some are more humble than others in the waking of the Cataclysm, but for the most part Highborne are known to stubbornly cling to their old ways and now-archaic social caste.
- They then to be drawn to magical/powerful sources. Even a strong-willed Highborne will at least display curiosity towards artifacts or founts of magic - they like the prospect of more power and/or knowledge.
That’s about it, from the top of my head. I may add more later, but I think that covers most of it! Anyone else is free to add their thoughts or ideas to help!