“There were great costs associated with being a Jedi. They might be called on to suffer, to feel pain… or to die for a cause. But Jedi did what the believed was right, not what was simple or safe. They trusted the Force.” - Crisis At Crystal Reef.
Who are your top 6 expanded universe star wars characters?
Yaaassssssss @ this question!!!
1. Queen Mother Tenel Ka! She is my icon and favorite character in any form of media ever period the end! She’s the inspiration for my Hapan Consortium wrist tattoo, and also inspired my username! “Jedi Ka”
2. Jacen and Jaina Solo. I can’t choose between them and you can’t make me.
3. Zekk! I was always #Team Zekk. Fuck Jag honestly.
4. Thrawn and his pal Pellaeon, for obvious reasons.
5. Mara Jade Skywalker, the baddest bitch
6. Nom Anor, that spineless bastard holds a key to my heart.
Honorable mentions: The rest of the YJK- Raynar Thul, Tahiri Veila, Anakin Solo, Lowbacca, Em Teedee. Nek Bwua'tu. Alema Rar. Gavin Darklighter. Harrar. Ta'a Chume. Prince Isolder. Borsk Fey'lya. Natalie Daala. Cilghal! Tionne Solusar!
I’ve been a Star Wars fan for as long as I can remember...
But when I saw The Force Awakens last Thursday night was the first time that I felt, in 30 years, that I was a welcome fan. SPOILERS behind the cut, not huge ones by any means, but some vague ones. And this will be tagged into oblivion, but as a female fan there was a reason why this movie meant EVERYTHING to me.