@The makers of the American ‘Shame’
For me to even consider watching your show:
- Do solid research on the actual issues teenagers are facing right now, outside of their love life dramas and dilemmas.
- Write well-rounded characters that grow and develop over the seasons.
- Write diverse characters with equal importance and mettle.
- Make characters call each other out on shit. Especially if it is the main character.
- Don’t, DON’T, DO NOT cause unnecessary drama just for the shock value of it all. Deal with issues practically and positively.
- Cast actual teenagers, with their real skin and real hair and real body types, with just as much talent as the original cast.
Let’s see how you fare.