so maybe yoonkooks girls serve to be memories they can’t escape. They have to learn to accept what happened, and accept each other again. The girls push them toward reconnecting.
The girl follows tae but namjoon follows a girl– tae left everyone behind but namjoon is still searching for him, watching over him from afar even tho tae feels betrayed by namjoon (he tossed his phone that he used to call namjoon in prologue)
The girl in jihopes scene/ she’s the only girl that can serve as a mother or sister figure and makes hobi feel better about what happens but that’s what jimin wants to be for hobi so he watches and learns from the girl
Jin’s girl wasn’t in there but seeing her run and leave stuff that fell behind made jin realize he can’t run away from the past and leave things broken. He has to confront what happens just as he’ll have to confront the girl to give her the notebook back
today i noticed that life is very short. life is so short that we must follow our dreams. that we must kiss the person we love. that we must say hello to strangers. eat that creamy chocolate bar we were craving. leave our friends and family with hugs and kisses instead of just saying goodbyes. we should look at the sky. gaze at the stars and count it too. smell the flowers, pick it and give it to your neighbours. look at our lovers face and memorize the twinkle in their eyes when they talk about their day. call our mothers. call our old friends. dance the night away till your feet give up. enjoy the little things before it’s too late. before it’s too late to enjoy life.
#2secondtransformation to show you that 1. Instagram is not real life and 2. Bloating happens!! It’s all about lighting, angles, flexing, and literally contorting your body until you can not breathe. Today I woke up HELLA bloated to the point where trying to suck in hurt, BUT hey it happens and that’s OKAY! Sometimes what you see on social media isn’t always the full story, so don’t beat yourself up for simply being human. You are beautiful no matter what!!! take some deep breathes and remind yourself that is this just temporary, and that tomorrow is a whole new day💕
1. Be kind to yourself - our words create our worlds. Use words that empower you rather than those that limit you. Instead of saying “I’m suffering” you can say “I’m in the process of healing”.
2. Treat yourself - you deserve it. Take yourself out on dates and spoil yourself with your favourite foods, movies & whatever else you love to do. This strengthens the relationship you have with yourself & invites more love into your life.
3. Spend time with those you love - surround yourself with positive energy. It’s pretty difficult to show yourself love when you’re surrounded by negativity. Spend time with those who make you forget to check your phone.
4. Be present with yourself - listen to your self-talk. Pay attention to the thoughts that run through your mind and observe the effect they have on your emotions.
5. Exercise - move into the body. Neglecting the body will result in poor physical & mental health over time - move into it to release energy that has been suppressed.
6. Healthy food - nourish your body & mind. The foods we eat will determine how we feel, both physically & mentally, choose the foods that will make you feel good.
7. Creativity - express yourself. Creativity is expression of the soul and can release built up energy that has been repressed inside of us - this is extremely important for self-care.
8. Nature - reconnect with yourself. When in nature observe how the animals & plants behave and see yourself reflected in them. The flowers are patient when waiting to bloom & the animals are totally present in the now.
9. Sleep - recharge your batteries. The most important aspect of self-care is knowing when you need to rest, sleep is vital for recovery of the body and our mind. You cannot feel well if you’re sleep deprived.
10. Mindfulness - be in the now. Looking after yourself means not missing out on life - when we spend any time outside of the present moment we waste our lives. Catch yourself when you project into the past or future and ground yourself in the now using your senses.