Cordelia and charlotte hcs ?
- they absolutely met at the supermarket and you can’t take this from me
- cordelia was completely filling her shopping cart
- charlotte noticed (and wasn’t staring at all, i’ll have you know)
- cordelia threw this big cheesy grin at her and charlotte gave a nervous giggle and wave
- cordelia walked over, ready to give her best cooking advice, but is honestly a little starstruck at seeing charlotte’s face up close
- charlotte, waving her hand in her face: are you okay?? you zoned out
cordelia, snapping out of it: nonono!! i’m fine haha! just a bit… faint
charlotte: oh well, i’m your doctor- A DOCTOR, NOT YOURS… I AM A DOCTOR hA
- that started the affectionate “she’s my doctor”
- they weren’t awkward at all after that – i mean, they both practically emanate lesbian energy
- if you don’t think uses awful doctor-based lines, you’re utterly Wrong
- cordelia: oh charlotte, i think i’m sick – lovesick, that is
charlotte just affectionately rolls her eyes at her
- cordelia, fake-swooning: char, i require a practical
charlotte, rushing in: what’s wrong??
cordelia: it’s my mouth
cordelia: i think you need to examine it-
charlotte: uuuh ok, let me grab my things
cordelia: with your mouth
charlotte, catching on: that’s not appropriate doctor etiquette
- this obviously ends in lots of kissing and cuddles and more (duh) but charlotte absolutely goes into a fit of giggles about how horrendously bad that pickup was afterwards
- their preferred relaxing position is cordelia laying across charlotte’s lap trying to get her attention as charlotte reads a magazine
- cordelia is constantly grabbing charlotte’s face and covering any available spot in little kisses – charlotte should protest when cordelia’s wearing lipstick but she never does
- cordelia will often mix drinks for them after a rough day or when they’re just wanting to relax with a drink. cordelia makes the best drinks and everyone agrees
- cordelia will make a game of drinking something and then making out with charlotte and getting her to guess the flavour
- charlotte, clearly not paying attention to the taste: uuuh… strawberry?
- cordelia: mmm close but no. it was sambuca and baileys
- charlotte: how was that close
- cordelia is actually an amazing cook but it does take her a while to get used to making new things (see: jason’s bar mitzvah)
- she cooked a meal for charlotte on their second date which was delicious. cordelia was so happy when charlotte praised her that charlotte found herself doing it a lot more often.
- cordelia will absolutely jump on her girlfriend and plaster her in kisses at any given opportunity. (all i talk about is kissing *shrugs*).
- cordelia has tiny, tiny freckles over her nose and charlotte gives her bunny kisses across them.
- every time cordelia laughs her nose crinkles so charlotte gave her the nickname bunny. cordelia protests each time she uses it but can never stop smiling about it.
- charlotte is outrageously ticklish so any time cordelia’s cooking a new concoction and charlotte is distracting her, cordelia will just give her a poke in the side.
- they relentlessly tease each other and are the world’s grossest, soppiest couple.
- charlotte: here, you have something on your face, come closer… closer
then charlotte will just lick her cheek
cordelia: EW CHARLOTTE!
- they’re simultaneously the worst and the best. sometimes they’re so mushy that it’s hard to stay in the same room.
- charlotte is constantly replacing names in love songs with “cordelia” or she’ll make up her own soppy songs on the spot and sing them to cordelia.
- cordelia will just shove new foods in charlotte’s mouth and charlotte doesn’t even have time to protest.
- charlotte: you’re lucky i don’t have any allergies
cordelia: darn, my plan is foiled
charlotte: you won’t get rid of me that easily
cordelia, smiling and smooching her: pity
- they own cats – two, eleanor & lorena
- cordelia: i love my kittiesss, they’re gay and in love
marvin: cats can’t be lesbians
whizzer, kicking him: don’t be a fucking homophobe, marv
- charlotte and cordelia totally have a record player and a small but loved collection of vinyl.
- they’ll play it on quiet nights on the lowest volume and slow dance together in their little apartment.
- the day they moved in together was the best because they both absolutely love decorating and while their aesthetics very they still have the most lesbian looking apartment ever.
- after a day of decorating they were covered in paint, especially since they had a mini paint war. they ended up with coloured hand prints over their clothes – charlotte has an old shirt and trousers on while cordelia had old dungarees on and they have a polaroid to commemorate That Look.