20 reasons why I love Jonerys (Dany edition)
1. Her beauty is unparalleled
2. And Jon never fails to notice
3. Girl will turn up her game on date night (even if dates ends up being battles against ice zombies because it’s hard to date during wartime)
4. She looks dope AF riding a dragon
5. Is basically the most powerful woman in all of Westeros
6. And yet all Jon knows is fondness
7. She has awesome children who already love and accept him into the family
8. She tolerates (and is even turned on by) his ridiculously extra sex moves (good grief Jon Aegon Targaryen Snow, we get it, you’re a wolf)
9. She’ll always reach out a helping hand
10. Come save him in his time of need, risking her own life without thought
11. Trust that he will return to her, even when the odds are stacked against him
12. She smiles at his lame jokes
13. She’s the perfect height for him (literally one of only like 3 in Westeros)
14. She stands by him in the face of
his her their enemies
15. She believes in him
16. She challenges him
17. And yet yearns for his approval
18. Giving up her own ambitions to fight for him
19. She’s the first thing Jon has actively pursued that isn’t based on honour/duty, but rather his happiness. The first time he’s considered ALLOWING himself this feeling of content and peace.
20. and she’s literally the other half of his story in a decades long, well thought out and cleverly constructed epic which has a title that literally reflects the two of them and whose author has basically come out and confirmed that the whole point of the entire series is the two of them so no, their love isn’t “forced”, it has been in the making for 20+ years, it’s now cannon and the most beautifully tragic love story so GTFO antis.
JONERYS IS HERE!