1. TV - what are you filling your subconscious with? Our subconscious minds create thoughts based on what we feed it. If you want to create thoughts that will help you on your journey - fill your subconscious with imagery & sounds associated with what you’re trying to achieve. For example if you’re trying to become physically & mentally healthier consume motivational content - videos, podcasts & blogs.
2. Toxic people - be aware of psychic vampires. Unfortunately there are some people in the world who don’t like to see others winning or improving themselves in any way - they feed off the energy you waste in conflict with them. Identify these people and distance yourself from them if you don’t want to become like them - unfulfilled and intent on destroying others.
3. Junk food - junk in, junk out. Look at your body for the technological masterpiece it is. You’ve been blessed with a Ferrari - are you going to give it the best fuel possible to get the best performance out of it? Or are you going to give it the cheapest fuel to just get by? This is the choice you have to make when it comes to feeding your body - healthy foods = healthy mental & physical performance.
4. Unsupportive relationships - surround yourself with positive people. If you’re around people who don’t believe in you - find those who do. Spend more time with those who are on a similar path to you and support each other. If your parents, spouse, friends or siblings don’t support you - it doesn’t mean you have to cut them out of your life, just spend less time around them and more time with the people who will encourage you to be great.
5. Drugs - clear mind, clear vision. The mind can become clouded by drugs like alcohol, sugar, caffeine & nicotine - if you want to reclaim your power and use it to create your dream life these substances need to be removed or used infrequently. We naturally have the power to create anything we want - these substances can make us believe that we must depend on them to perform better, this is an illusion that we must transcend.
6. Limiting beliefs - turn “I can’t” into “why can’t I?” When it comes to reclaiming your power realise that limiting beliefs such as “I’m not good enough” and “I can’t” are keeping it from you. Turn these phrases into possibilities rather than restrictions - “what can I do to become good enough?” and “why can’t I?” are great examples of ways to restore your power.
7. Comparison to others - we’re all on different journeys. Everyone is unique and therefore we cannot be compared to one another. When you say “I should be more like _” you are giving up your power that lies in your uniqueness in favour of what others think is desirable or “good”. Your greatest power lies in what makes you unique and when you recognise that you cannot be compared to anyone else you can start living a way that serves and fulfils you without regard for what others say, think or do.
8. Self-doubt - when you believe in yourself anything is possible. Everything great that has ever been accomplished has been done so by people just like you - their accomplishments began with the belief that they could be done. Doubt kills more dreams that failure ever will - don’t let it kill yours.
9. Fear - false evidence appearing real. Acknowledge your fears for what they are - projections of your mind designed to keep you in a comfort zone where failure doesn’t exist. Fears can be difficult to overcome - this is where forging a strong mindset can help. This can be done by filling the subconscious mind with positive reinforcement - for example leaving a motivational playlist on while you sleep.
Don’t be a victim of circumstance, use your power to create your reality.
I love how Daisy has issues with playing pretend, but she will straight up, no hesitation agree to eat you. Is it a serious answer, or is it Daisy cluing in more to the pretend game? Who knows, both scenarios are hilarious though.
And her face when she answers too. Quality mischievousness right there.
If anyone wants to be a doll and send me $400 to my pay pall account you would make my life 10,000 times easier. Well anything would make my life easier 👌😚💋 thank you loves❤
No harm in asking right? Haha
(Well i have no money to pay rent because it’s all going to my gallbladder surgery on the 25th and I don’t even know how I’m supposed to pay for that either. So I’m like freaking out but just trying to stay positive and be happy and just try and figure it out)