Totally using the baby bat song for something I write 😂❤
Batfam playing Truth or Dare; they challenge Damian and Damian chooses Dare.
They dare him to sing and dance Baby Bat (and Tim secretly records it)
But Damian is prepared for everything, so when Tim starts playing that BabyBat video in Bruce’s wedding (part of a very cheesy “your sons love you” montage), Damian hacks the giant screen and plays a video of Tim dancing the Gwiyomi song. (How? Steph)
This starts a new Robin War in which they all try to embarrass eachother to death.
(Spoiler alert: Gotham loves their Kardashians Waynes.
Stephanie provides embarrassing pics and videos of the boys just to keep the war alive and interesting and ends up winning)
@playchoices Can you maybe give us another way to get gems? Because I really want to unlock some of the special scenes but I can’t afford to buy diamonds. Maybe we could watch an add for 5 diamonds? Or if we play for two consecutive days, we get 2 gems, for three days, we get 4 and and for four days we get 6 and so on until maybe 7 or 10 days? This would be really cool! please do this. What do you guys think?
1. Drink water with every meal, and between each meal. Hydration does wonders for your entire body.
2. Get yourself on a proper sleep schedule. Its easier to grind when you’re well rested.
3. Airspun translucent powder (Walgreens, $7) bakes ya makeup to the gods. Your shit won’t move for the entire day. Kiss ya fallout goodbye.
4. Brands like BH Cosmetics, Makeup Revolution, NYX, ELF, Essence, and Maybelline are all relatively cheap, good quality makeup brands for that last-all-night look
5. Dressing in neutrals like nudes, whites, blacks, and greys generally make your outfit choices easier to mix and match, without all the hustle of finding something to wear. Plus you’ll look like a fuckin baddie
6. Let your eyebrows grow, for the love of God. Castor oil and coconut make ya eyebrows and lashes grow thick and long, and ABH Brow Whiz is the shit for long lasting, natural looking brows. Seriously worth every penny.
7. Eat fresh fruit and stay away from processed sweets for a healthy, fresh smelling/tasting pussy
8. Roll non scented deodorant onto your pussy after you shave to avoid any razor bumps or ingrown hairs (DO NOT PUT NEAR YOUR ACTUAL VULVA, JUST THE OUTSIDE PORTION)
9. Make ya blowjobs wet, sloppy, and be sure to make eye contact as ya lick it. He’ll be putty in your hands
10. Coconut oil hoes👏👏👋 good for scars, stretch marks, cellulite, dry skin, you name it
11. Be sure to find your actual skin type, and look up ingredients in products that help according to your skin type. For example, skin products with salicylic acid help normal/oily skin, while glycolic acid helps dryer, aged skin.
12. Products and moisterizers with urea and ammonium lactate can help clear your keratosis pilaris (KP, the little bumps on your arms/legs/ass/cleavage)
13. Exercise regularly, and change up your workouts every couple of months to keep your body challenged
14. Never send your face in nudes. Make your nudes unidentifiable, in case you encounter a fuckboy who leaks them because hes an asshole. Protect yourself girl.
15. Always keep an extra change of clothes in your car, in case of an accident, dress code violation, or fashion emergency
16. Keep ya grades up, get a job, and make your own money so you don’t have to be financially dependent on some fuckboy.
17. Keep your cuticles moisturized for stronger, healthier nails (especially when wearing acrylics)
18. Take biotin pills to boost hair and nail growth, healthy skin, and kickstart metabolism.
19. Take selfies and nudes at all times to boost that body confidence. Snapchat has a password protected “My Eyes Only” option in Memories that you can hide these in if you’re shy.
20. Literally just worry about you babygirl stay unbothered
Are your ovaries throwing a temper tantrum because you’re not pregnant?
Take some dry rice. Throw that shit in a large sock. Now throw the sock in the microwave for a couple minutes. Now its a wonderful heating pad to sooth your ovaries. Or your back. Or your neck. Or whatever part of your body is hurting.
Alternatively, you can also swing it around and smack people who tell you that periods “aren’t a big deal” and that you should “get over it”. This thing packs a punch.
once i realized i don’t need a special reason to dress up, buy myself flowers, take relaxing baths, buy something nice….. it kinda changed my life. sometimes you don’t need an excuse or specific reason to do something nice for yourself.