What are your favorite things about bellamy (and also bob)
OK here are a few because I could really truly honestly write a trilogy on what I love about these two men!!!
1. he has the purest soul and the best intentions
2. he doesn’t realise how beautiful he is
3. his shoulders. don’t touch me if you don’t think Bellamy’s shoulders/collarbones/neck are the most beautiful things you’ve ever seen like they’re so perfect leave me alone
4. how passionate he is, how willing he is to fight for what he believes in
5. his love for mythology. what an intellectual, I’m so in love
6. not something that makes me happy but: his inner battle between subconscious and conscious. his fight between what he wants to do and what he doesn’t ultimately let himself do. the Bellamy he presents to us is refined, repressed and a product of self-conditioning and it’s very sad to see
7. his sense of humour, it’s so sardonic and sarcastic I love him
8. his power strut. the way he walks and runs is quite majestic
1. he’s the total opposite of Bellamy and that’s hilarious
2. how passionate he is about raising awareness for mental health! the man got a damn tattoo for the cause, that’s absolutely beautiful!
3. his acting abilities floor me. the time and effort and blood and sweat and tears he puts into playing Bellamy is so impressive
4. he’s so sweet to fans! he really engages with everyone he meets
5. he gets so sheepish when people compliment him and he can’t seem to take a compliment it’s so cute
6. his laugh!!!!! is perhaps the greatest thing I’ve ever heard to date
7. his answers to con questions about Bellamy are very well-spoken and he really does seem to understand Bellamy in a way I have not seen in other actors
8. his building skills – excellent. wish he would build me a chair
I love your "What the fuck is going on" news posts- could you tag them so I can find them more easily? Thanks so much! :)
I tag all those roundup posts, plus some occasional single news stories as “What the Fuck Is Going On News” in our tag system. However, it won’t show up searching on tumblr because it’s always the last thing I tag in my very long list of tags. But you can also find it under that tag on this blog. We also have a link to those posts if you view our blog’s profile:
see that has me so bitter because i think it would have been interesting topic to tackle in the canon verse especially since i imagine not very many commanders lived long enough to have families and significant others. lexa trying to balance between her commander role, being a leader to her people and being with clarke. that's what i love about your fic is that we get to see them tackle that. them trying to find that balance, granted in modern setting but still that struggle to find balance.
Thanks! I hope our readers can recognize that it’s a natural struggle without feeling the need to take sides? I see a lot of people rallying to Clarke’s defense here- and for what? Not like it’s Lexa’s fault. If Clarke wanted to, she could tell Lexa how she feels, but she has these built in insecurities that worry her too much. And then- I see comments like “Lexa should be more considerate” how? She’s overly considerate. She’s doing x, y, and z to make everyone happy. You know what I mean? It’s not as black and white as “Oh it’s Lexa’s fault.” It’s a grown up, real life dynamic, that needs to work itself out.
What is your favorite fic you have under your belt?
I’m obviously partial to Allegiance, but as far as completed fics go, I still rather love Of Truth And Turmoil.
What is your favorite snippet of dialogue? Probably the bit in chapter 10 of Allegiance, when Vader says “You may have been unplanned, but you were never… unwanted.” That whole conversation is full of feels and I love it.
What’s your favorite headcanon you use in fics?
I have a couple, but one of them is that Luke’s love language (how he shows and receives love, in any form: romantic, familial, platonic, etc) is touch. And going hand-in-hand with that is that Vader is severely touch-starved.
What’s the detail you wait on bated breath for readers to notice? I get excited for people to notice when I make references/call-backs to things in the movies, like Luke’s line to Vader at the end of chapter 10 in Allegiance, “I won’t leave you,” which was taken from his final words to Vader in ROTJ.
Hey girl! I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you so much, and you and Ian inspire me every time I watch your videos!! Lately I've felt so out of the loop. I'm in college, and I find my self glued to my phone and bored (when I'm not in classes, working, or working out) and I realized I have no true passion. It bothers me so much that I don't feel so extreme for something/have a passion, and I was wondering if you had any tips on how to find your passion? Thanks so much!!:)
awh i love you!! what is it youre looking at when you’re on your phone? makeup tutorials? outfits on ig? youtube videos?
im sure there’s something right under your nose. whether it’s fashion, comedy, the love of a good story, photography, etc. take a closer look at what it is you look at/think about every day and im sure youll be surprised how easy it was to find!