Become one with yourself. When your body says something, listen to it. When your mind is burnt out, respect that. We can either work with or against ourselves; you choose which route you’d like to take.
Take a look at all of the amazing things that you have done up to this point. Yes, there may be bad decisions and mistakes scattered here and there, however these do not erase all of the good that you have done. Allow your positive actions to shine through, radiate your soul, and continuously remind yourself that you are always capable of truly amazing things.
• Everyone comes in different shapes and sizes.
• Just because you don’t look like that model in the magazine, doesn’t mean you’re not beautiful.
• There is a whole industry making major money off you disliking your body.
• You’re allowed to wear what you like regardless of what other people think or say.
• Everyone has stretch marks, cellulite, marks, or blemishes. You are not abnormal.
• Your inner beauty is visible to me from your outside. When you are confident in yourself, it shows.
• Keep doing you, and remember there is no “one way” to be beautiful. Stay strong