No fair maiden should die alone. Shall I read to you in your final moments? What story would you like?
How about the story of the idiotic Slytherin who won't leave the Gryffindor alone?
Oh! I love that story! It has such a happy ending, too—why, the Gryffindor was really feigning her illness in order to get the Slytherin's attention! Who would have guessed it? Such a clever girl. And the bedroom scene is so lovely—it's worth reading through all of their ceaseless banter!
not to be a bitch but i love my girls so much like honestly all the girls im friends with are literally amazing people and they are so smart and cultured and funny and non judgmental and supportive and im going 2 miss these bitches so much bc ive truly blossomed being surrounded by these girls and i almost cried when we were talking about our graduation dinner but then i remembered who tf i am
Soooo, here we go! I wanted to make one for each of them, since they’re pretty different personality wise, at least to me. So, please, tell me what you think!
- Okay, so I feel like even tho Fred is really friendly and exited around people, he kind of has a thing for the more chill girls, you know?
- Like, not necessarily quiet or shy, but just not as exited around people as he is
- He can sometimes be a bit mean, without even realizing it, so having someone that’s a little calmer around him kinda makes him think more before he speaks
- Even tho he’s really into flirting, he also get’s jealous pretty fast, so he never goes for the girls that flirt with everyone
- He loves it when a girl is clever, because underneath he’s really curious and loves to learn, so if she can hit him up with a fun fact or two every now and then he’s thrilled
- He’s really freaking honest, like, always, and if he ever finds out a girl is lying he get’s really pissed
- He loves it when girls are athletic, and if she knows her quidditch, he’s sold
- Even tho he’s really, really in love, he needs his space, and if she can’t respect that, it won’t work
- Even tho George is a little more on the calmer side himself, he loves girls with attitude and fire
- Like Ron, he finds it appealing to bicker every now and then, as long as they never let it go to far
- He doesn’t really care if she plays quidditch herself, but he loves it when girls show interest in what he’s doing
- I feel like he’s the kind of guy that loves to do stuff on dates, all the time, like walks, or cloud watching, or trying to ride a bike, or even better a tandem bike!
- He’s really affectionate when he falls in love, so he needs someone who doesn’t get tired of spending time with him
- George loves it when a girl can laugh at herself
- He also loves someone who can laugh at him, and not take everything so serious
- He really respect a girl that can take care of herself, and doesn’t need him for everything (I mean, look at the women these guys grew up around, Molly does everything herself if she has to, and Ginny, don’t even get me startet on Ginny…)
Okay, so now I just want to keep making these, buuut requests first! (Thank you sooo much to those who have submitted, really). Hopefully the next imagine will be up sometime tomorrow (Norwegian time, sorry)! Anyway, thanks for reading!
Okay, so the other other day they released that OQ deleted scene of Robin being adorable and supportive and I was all annoyed by how much he always loved her and supported her and then they kill him, so I decided to sit down and rage write some BIn Robin (or as @beccabumblybee called him, RoBIn, you clever girl) being all supportive and loving to DEAL WITH ALL MY FEELS. But then I got a little, uh, carried away, and it’s 10k words, so I decided, y’know, I was gonna hold on to it until we got to that point in the story.
And then today Adam Horowitz got me ALL FIRED UP and I decided NEVERMIND LETS POST IT ANYWAY so here you go, 10k of BIn OQ.
Set in early October (ch 25 was late July, for reference). You will see this again within the story itself, but it’s written so as not to give away any major plot points, I believe. NSFW, and trigger warning for disordered eating. You can skip down to the sex and be okay on that front, though. But the first part… proceed with extreme caution if disordered eating might trigger you.