(I could go on, but i’ll list only 10.)
1) His beautiful, lovely, angelic voice.
- It puts a smile on my face every time i’m down or just bored.
2) His gorgeous blue eyes.
- They’re like a reflection of the ocean, or the sky in the Spring time.
3) His laugh.
- Oh, it’s music to my ears. :) It shows he’s happy and having a blast.
4) His humor.
- His humor is so funny and just adorably cute.
5) His personality.
- His personality is what makes him, him. And I adore it so.
6) His love for his friends and family.
- He’s such a good friend and son/brother.
7) His love for children.
- This makes me know he’ll be a great father. He’ll spoil them rotten, yes, but they’ll never be bored with their daddy. :)
8) His childish antics/pranks.
- This is part of what makes him funny. He’s always getting into trouble.
9) His style.
- Suspenders, stripes, quiff, TOMS, etc.
10) His arse.
- Oh yes, that wonderful arse of his. God’s wicked creation. THANK YOU LORD!
& 11) His love for his fans.
- You may deny it all from what’s happened on Twitter lately, but Louis loves his fans. I know many people suspect it’s management writing it, which I kind of agree, but we all know Louis loves all his fans. Even when some make mistakes. We learn from that. We grow as a family. And we love one another as equals.
If Louis happens to stumble upon this, or is sent this, this is what I have to say:
You’re one of the most adorable and beautiful boys i’ve seen on this earth. Your voice is enchanting, your eyes are gorgeous, your laugh is contagious, your humor is quirky, your personality is lovely, your love for friends/family is just so cute (including for your sisters, who may I say are very lovely), your love for children lets me know you’ll be a great father in the future (to whomever you marry), your childish antics/pranks are so weird and tempting, your style is unique, your arse is actually the most roundest i’ve seen in men (I adore it. :3 ), and your love for your fans is just.. extraordinary.
Just remember, people will make shit up every now and again, but we’ll love you for you. Along with the other boys. We won’t judge you for your actions or mistakes. We’re a family. We accept each other even with unknown flaws. After all, flaws are what make us unique, and us.
I love you.
Sincerely, A Proud Directioner
(He probably won’t see this… oh well. )