hey @ goyim could y'all reblog this if you're actually willing to listen to Jewish people and protect us?
we really need allies right now, and I know seeing this on people’s blogs could be comforting to other Jewish people. But please don’t do this as performative allyship- actually try and help us irl, or at least learn about antisemitism enough to spot it and call it out.
thank you anon! okay so I came up with two different aus because I love merman aus <333
1) FISHER VIKTOR & MERMAN YURI
AU where Viktor was forced to go fishing and he almost kills Yuri by accident (and Yuri almost kills Viktor by trying to drown him) but they forgive each other and fall in love ;7; <3 But in order to meet up with Yuri, Viktor has to pretend he’s going fishing everyday when really he’s meeting Yuri <333 (so kind of like a how to train your dragon au too)
2) MERMAN VIKTOR & //FORGETFUL// HUMAN YURI
//this is probably my fave ahaha// AU where merman Viktor is curious about the outside world and goes onto the beach but then nearly dies (he’s a fish;;;). Luckily, little Yuri saves him and brings/drags him home because he has no idea what to do (what do you do with a merman??). He puts him in the bathtub and they spend the next few weeks together as Viktor heals <3 //with Yuri secretly wishing he could stay a bit longer//. (Yuri’s parents are also away on vacation. Yuri has told Mari about the merman in their bathtub but she doesn’t actually believe him and thinks he’s just playing pretend in the bathroom so she doesn’t use it). BUTTTTT one day, Viktor suddenly disappears ;o;;; The beautiful mysterious merman is gone!! And Yuri is very sad and when he tries to tell his parents and his sister, they don’t believe him;;; //protect him asdfjkl;// and Yuri talks to Vicchan about it. Eventually, Yuri forgets about the merman he saved //and how he (indirectly) pROPOSED to him cOUGHS// //and he even made little matching “friendship” rings to match// and Vicchan dies :’))))
A FEW YEARS LATER;;;; GUESS WHO APPEARS IN HIS BATHTUB BUTT ASS NAKED ;A;;; <3 And this time Viktor is human too!! And claims to be Yuri’s fiance!! And Yuri is just overwhelmed (why is there a hot naked man in my bathtub) and confused :’D He didn’t know how to explain to others so Viktor has to pretend to be his coach until they can figure out how get him back to sea as a merman;;; //but Viktor plans on staying shhh//. Makkachin is a dog fish and Yurio also temporarily becomes a human to try to get Viktor back to sea but,,,, yeh that didn’t work *7* Viktor also cries to Makkachin after he realized Yuri doesn’t remember him ;v;;;
Will Yuri ever remember his long lost lover?? Will Yurio manage to get his instructor back to sea?? Will Viktor be able to pull off a game of pretend?? Will Yuri fall in love once again??
Not much art for today, but I spent hours compiling all of my old Cressieverse stuff (and tracing it since most of it is in paper) to bring you this!
To start off, me and good ol’ @paneyneygirl (yes she’s on Tumblr now, but she hasn’t posted any art yet because of technical problems) developed the AU way back in mid March 2017, since we wanted to make our own future SVTFOE universe. There was a lot of variations, scrapped idea designs, and complete redesigns that helped mold Cressieverse to what it is today!
A little insight: Cressida Butterfly was initially supposed to have four-pointed stars as her cheek marks, as we didn’t know of Festivia’s cheek marks yet. When we eventually realized our mistake, we randomly chose a triangle, because it’s a pretty simple symbol. You can see that it wasn’t drawn as inverted back then, but when we thought about it did look a awful lot like nachos, and it stuck. We colored it orange and the rest is history.
And yes, my friend’s concept art for Cressie looked an awful lot like a Princess Marco wannabe back then, so we removed the thick eyebrows. She swore that she improved on drawing Cressie since then, and I couldn’t agree more.
Star and Marco were originally going to have the usual blue clothing that everyone seem to put them in. In the sketches, Star’s designs were more along the lines of what Moon would wear. But me and my friend realized out mistake and eventually changed the designs. Thematically speaking, Star should look very different to Moon, hence the late as all hell change to Star’s head shape.
I hope you find this the least bit interesting, because we’re hella proud of what this AU turned out to be and that people really like it and draw fanart of it. Think of this as kind of like a ‘behind the scenes’ thing.
Headcanon that after Andrew has graduated, Neil starts using the word home to mean wherever Andrew is.
It’s mostly fine, people figure it out eventually but it’s a problem when they want to actually know where he is at the moment.
Nicky: neil where r u?
Nicky: u could literally be at the north pole with andrew and you’d still say home just tell me an address
- They’re out of highschool by the time they all get the chance to actually do this together. Richie and Bev have gotten a little stoned together before, and Richie definitely does it by himself, Bill’s done it with Richie a couple times too, but as far as everyone else goes, it’s just never happened before.
- Bev bought the weed, but since everyone helped pay, there’s a lot.
- They go to Bill’s apartment. (He worked super hard for it. It’s not very big, but it’s cozy and it’s his and he’s proud.)
- Richie brought his big ass, rainbow, glass pipe and shows everyone how to use it.
- Eddie’s hands shake really hard when he inhales.
- Bev shotguns Ben. She also blows smoke rings and teaches Eddie how to do it.
-Richie thinks that Eddie blowing smoke rings is the hottest thing he’s ever seen.
- Mike is REALLY good at maintaining, and off the bat he’s just so relaxed and serine, just nice, warm, and fuzzy. He can still hold a conversation without any hindrances.
- Ben is definitely that guy who’s like ‘I don’t feel anything,’ so smokes way too much, and when it does kick in, he’s SHOOK.
- With Bill’s permission, he builds a HUGE blanket fort, and everyone piles in. He’s like ‘Beverly, I made this for you, my queen,’ and she almost cries.
-Bev just wants to fucking watch cartoons. She talks to Eddie about superheroes.
- Ben, Bev, and Mike start talking about conspiracy theories, the meaning of life, cryptids, and, like, every weird thing Ben and Mike have ever read about, and Ben’s SO into it.
- Stan hates the feeling at first. It’s uncomfortable, he’s paranoid, and frustrated.
- Mike helps to relax him, keeping him level and reassuring him that everything’s okay
- Eventually Stan settles and just starts giggling uncontrollably. It’s almost out of nowhere.
- Bill is SO hungry. He grabs almost everything out of his kitchen and brings it into the fort like a dragon with a food hoard.
- Richie rests his head in Eddie’s lap and Eddie plays with his hair. Richie is in heaven.
- Eddie’s gushing over Bill, like ‘you’re so awesome, Bill, you’re so gorgeous, I need you to know how much you mean to me, look at me- seriously, I adore you, Big Bill’
- And Bill, still eating, is like ‘Eddie, I don’t know what I would do without you, you’re so smart, you’re my best friend, I want to carry you around like you’re a baby koala bear literally every moment of the rest of our lives.’
- And Richie’s like ‘Get a room. but invite me into it because you’re both so cute i can’t stand it.’
- Bill and Eddie both start coddling Richie and lavishing him with praise, and Richie’s just lying there, eating Bill’s chips in silence for once, beaming super wide, like fuck yea
- Stan turns on music and starts singing. He serenades Beverly, (Rio, Duran Duran) then Eddie, (Come on Eileen, Dexys Midnight Runners) and then gets about half-way through Pour Some Sugar On Me (Def Leppard) before Mike’s like “Hey, Stan, put your shirt back on’ because it didn’t look like he had planned to stop stripping.
- Eddie’s so enamored by Stan’s singing, like, everything is 100x more fascinating to him when he’s high, but he has a LOT of trouble focusing on more than one thing at once and is like “yeah…what?” every five seconds.
- Bill and Richie are Kings of the Munchies. “Bill… You know what would be amazing with this ice cream?” “What???” “Oyster crackers.” “I’ll drive.” Everyone else: “NO”
- Richie’s mostly quiet and in his own little world, but when he does say something, it’s completely off the wall, and he acts like it’s of the utmost importance that everyone pay attention. “…… guys, gUYS, You know what I think? We’re all caterpillars. We’re still like. Baby caterpillars you know? BEN. You’re a caterpillar.” “Why?” Stan laughs so hard he almost pisses himself, and just screams something to the effect of “METAMORPHOSIS, MOTHERFUCKER.” and Richie’s like “… pretty much.”
- Richie and Bill fight over the last snack-cake. Eddie takes it, splits it in half, and then hands a piece to each of them. Bill’s like “EDDIE, YOU’RE A GENIUS,” Richie’s like “Eddie, you’re the love of my life,” And Eddie’s like “Thanks, can I have a bite?” and they both, like shove each half into his mouth.
- Richie drags Eddie into the kitchen to get more food, but after ten minutes, Bill’s decides that he has to go check on them. When he doesn’t come back, Stan gets really fidgety and runs in after them.
- Stan does not come back.
- Bev: “Should we see if they’re okay?” Mike: “I got it.” He gets up and peeks into the kitchen for half a second before returning to his position in the floor, completely silent, but not at all shocked or disturbed. Ben: “Um…?” Mike: “They’re making out.” Bev: “Who?” Mike: “Yes.”
Can we talk about how Yuri’s fashion sense is rubbing off on Otabek? (Tiger shirts, now the anklets and scarves on hips) This is either because a) Yuri wants them to match, or b) Otabek wants them to match. And let’s not forget Yuri bought his WTTM clothes when hanging with Otabek, so he must have approved them at some point. My conclusion is that we are a few official arts away from canon otabek wearing animal print and I’m literally lighting prayer candles