Psh, I didn’t get my letter. We aren’t penpals! …Yet. :)
1. First Impression: In complete honesty? I thought you were going to be a bitch. I thought you were gonna hate me and think I was annoying and just flat out tell me like it is and probably intimidate the shit out of me.
2. Truth Is: I'm intrigued at how you can just base attraction on people’s personalities and completely disregard their looks. I mean, of course, in a relationship their personality is one of the main components, but with me, like a lot of other people, physical attraction brings them together then they start to get to know each other. That’s just really interesting to me, and I’d like to hear more about it. Actually, I’d just like to hear more about you. You interest me.
3. How Old Do You Look: I personally have always thought you were 20. True story.
4. Have You Ever Made Me Laugh: Hahaha, of course. Your masturbation posts are pretty funny, actually. You’d be just like, “Homework is frustrating. Gonna go masturbate.” Hahaha!
5. Have You Ever Made Me Mad: Yeah. I didn’t really know you and you did that topless tuesday thing basically with James and even though we were broken up, it still bothered me. Y'know? Of course, you didn’t do it on purpose! And nothing happened, really, so I don’t have any problem with it or you at all.
6. Best Feature: Your. Fucking. Hair. Goddamn, I’m not too sure what color it is, but I adore it.
7. Have I Ever Had A Crush On You: Nope!
8. You’re: My soon-to-be penpal! I’m actually really excited about it still. So!
9. Name In My Phone: Don’t have your number!
Yours is actually probably the most in-depth and honest one I’ve done so far.
A trolley is running out of control down a track. In its path are five people who have been tied to the track by a mad philosopher. Fortunately, you could flip a switch, which will lead the trolley down a different track to safety. Unfortunately, there is a single person tied to that track. Should you flip the switch or do nothing?
Your questions are awesome.
It depends really who these people are. If the 5 people are let’s say… Rapists or criminals… They can die. But if they’re like, innocent then they can live and whatever. But if like, the one person is someone I dearly love, and the 5 people are innocent I’d flip the switch off the five other people, run to them and probably try and help the person who I love. And if that meant us dying together then that’s just okay with me. Honestly, I have no idea what I’d do in this situation. It really all does depends who the people are.