I once had a dream where I was in this sort of futuristic cyber-punk version of my hometown, but I was a lost Golden Retriever dog, and there were tiny tornadoes everywhere, and I was desperately trying to run between buildings to reunite with my loving family. They were on the big cruise ship out in the lake, and I started swimming towards them, but then a tornado scooped me up and I was falling through the air and then I woke up.
- Jason calls Nico Every Damn Day to ensure he like, gets out of bed and eats. Jason is a Mom Friend. Nico complains and is a Difficult Child but really he appriciates it
- Jason is the only person Nico informs when he’s leaving camp. Like when he’s gonna disappear off to camp jupiter or run an errand for his father, Nico always pops in on Jason’s cabin to let him know. He doesnt think anyone else cares when he disappears but this just means everyone is always interrogating Jason for Nico’s whereabouts
- Scary movie nights. Jason loves them and Nico pretends not to be scared but he’s secretly a soft boy. he is easily startled and jason pretends not to notice him hiding behind pillows. at some point they always switch off to disney/pixar movies and Nico ALWAYS cries
- Jason and Nico going out to do American Teen things. bu t Jason is mostly just an awkward dad and Nico is an awkward child because neither of them know anything about being normal teens.
- Jason takes him to a baseball game and *maybe* used the wind to manipulate a ball into flying over to them so he could catch it for Nico
- they dressed up as cap and bucky for halloween and everyone was like “omg thats so cute are u guys dating!!!!” to which they respond “no wtf cap is dating sam” and percy comes in dressed as sam
- sittin on the floor of Hades cabin readin comics and eatin snacks at 3am like hoodlums
- Nico and Jason can always be found together if Nico is at camp. Drew once rudely refers to Nico as Jason’s ‘shadow’, to which he responds “UH, no, hes MY shadow and i cannot get away from him.” because really Jason just follows him around like a lost golden retriever
- Nico steals his clothes he is a THIEF
- Jason is the Worst Wingman in the history of bad wingmen
okey thats all u get lmao i love them tho they r very cute
sometimes levi wakes up at the most unimaginable times of the night. when the stars hold vigil over their heads in silence aflame, or when the wolf of winds howl its lovely presence in dark hours, levi keeps them company. it is of an unusual nature to rouse from deep sleep, several counts each night, reasons forever one of the universe’ mysteries. gotten old and used to these disruptions, levi turns to his lover and observes his slow and rhythmic breathing. watching eren helps lure back the peaceful slumber that he often is rudely snatched from.
and sometimes levi wakes up at just the right moment. when it is a clear night and the bright moon holds glory just below their window. it lights the entire room; no warmth it brings for a cool tint of blue adds no kind mood to the dark, but a different colour of atmosphere. dreamlike, glimmering with dust reflecting sparkles in thick moonlit rays. the same beams that illuminate eren’s bare shoulders and line down his arms.
Hello! I know that I have wonderful, caring followers, and it would be great if I could get your help now.
Today, we were driving along while we found the cutie above and it’s nearly 100° Fahrenheit outside and we couldn’t leave her out there.
She’s an older golden retriever without a collar, and we found her in Fresno county area.
If you could pass this along that would be great, and if this happens to get to the owner message me or email me at 221Bgirl@gmail.com if you’re the owner.
Thank you guys!
Edit: We went to dinner and when we got back the dog, Cinnamon, was gone. Around seven tonight, the dog was announced missing on Craigslist, after Cinnamon somehow escaped from our backyard.
Cinnamon is now missing and she should be around Bullard High School area.