Since I didn’t workout today (sssssshhhhhhhhh 🙈🙈🙈🤐🤐) and I saw a few people post some progress pics I thought it would be fun to do the same.
My very first sweaty selfie compared to my latest sweaty selfie. There are 30ish pounds and just over 7 months between these pics. I know some people might say it’s angles, or lighting, or makeup, that makes the difference, but no. When I smile now, my cheeks don’t move my glasses because they are not already pressed against them. My face has slimmed down whether you notice or not.
But who cares cause I’m killing it in both pics anyways 💁🏻💁🏻
Born in 19th century New Orleans, Marie Laveau was on path to lead the life of a typical free woman of color. Facing loss and uncertainty, she relies on her faith and determination to redefine her position in society, becoming one of the most powerful women of her time.
top 5 times katsuki yuuri seduced the whole world (deliberately or not)
I think I’ve been accidentally pulled into the “5 Things” meme! Please don’t send more, haha. Regular prompts and headcanons are still welcome!
1. After Yuuri wins silver at the GPF and Victor announces his return to competitive skating, they attend the banquet, and apparently the ISU learned nothing from the previous year because it’s open bar. However, unlike last year, Yuuri doesn’t get drunk on 14 flutes of champagne and drag people into a dance-off. Instead, he gets drunk on six Long Island iced teas and gives an incredibly dazed and visibly turned-on Victor a lap dance in the middle of the floor to Nasty Naughty Boy. Someone (Phichit, you traitor) films it and posts it to YouTube, where it blows past 73 million views in a single weekend and trends on Facebook for two entire weeks. Thousands of people all over the world post their own reaction videos in response, the most popular being Minami Kenjirou’s, which is just 14 minutes of him alternating between sobbing hysterically and shoving paper towels up his nose.
2. Yuuri’s in the middle of giving an interview with ABC News after winning gold at the Olympics when a little girl crashes the set and takes it upon herself to plop herself into his lap. The interviewer moves to cut to commercial, but Yuuri tells her that it’s fine. He turns his attention to the girl and compliments her sparkly barrette. Very seriously, the girl thanks him, tells him her name (Malia), age (7 and a half), her teacher’s name (Mr. Gaeney, second grade teacher at P.S. 114) and that she’s going to skate with him at the Olympics someday. To his credit, Yuuri doesn’t laugh; instead, he hugs the girl close and says that he’s looking forward to it. About an hour later, Victor posts a positive pregnancy test to Instagram.
3. A video surfaces of a younger Yuuri and Phichit doing the dance to Bye, Bye, Bye on the ice. The line of Yuuri’s shoulders are soft, not a hint of fear in the way he moves his hips nor a single brushstroke of anxiety in the deep bow of his smile, and he keeps time with Phichit perfectly. It gets retweeted by Lance Bass, who says, @ yurikatsuki nice moves! dm me the next time you’re in la! #hihihi. Victor spends the week trolling Lance with terrible N*Synce photoshoots from the early 2000s and scoring them out of a possible 10. None of them ever make it to a 6.
4. At Worlds 2018, Yuuri debuts a routine that he choreographed himself to Lady Gaga’s Dance in the Dark, which the commentators say is his attempt at a cooler, sexier Yuuri Katsuki.
Victor has to be physically restrained from joining Yuuri on the ice, while six people in the audience have to be hospitalized for extreme blood loss.
Yuri Plisetsky’s face becomes Tumblr’s new favorite reaction gif.
5. Victor watches from the doorway, thinking of the fey, drunken creature who stole his heart all those years ago, and of the shy boy who wanted so badly to be as good as everyone else thought he was, and marvels at how we pour ourselves into the wide and wondrous spaces that time creates. If someone had told him maybe ten years ago—when he’d believed that perfection could only be found in the thumping bass of nightclubs, in between the thighs of faceless men—that he would be brought to his knees by the sight of his disheveled and sleep-starved husband slowly dancing around a nursery with their infant daughter cradled in his arms, singing softly and off-key, he would have laughed and asked for some of whatever it was that person was on.
But now, himself a much different man than the one he’d been at twenty, at twenty-five, at twenty-seven, he’s smarter. Wiser. Happier. And he’s never seen anything sexier.
do you think sheith will be canon or at least heavily hinted in the series?
looking at it objectively, i’m going to say there’s a really high probability at this point. as good a chance as there being any romance for either keith or shiro at all. this is why:
their relationship has always been defined as the emotional heart of this series. we see no other relationship this strong,
and this is consistently shown, from literally their first scene. we
see keith set off explosions, take out an entire room of garrison
operatives like they’re tissue paper, and then melt when he sees shiro:
it’s actually one of the biggest mysteries of the series so far.
like here we have two totally independent, strong people that have this
incredibly deep bond, and we have no idea how or why. it’s really a
unique relationship no matter how you look at it. long, long meta under