Because I LOVE ME!
From 350 LBS to weighing 150, I got pregnant with my son and by the end of my pregnancy I weighed 200 LBS! I told myself I won’t go back to that place, I gave birth; healed and got right back to taking care of me! I now weigh 140 LBS and am happy with that number. I didn’t lose weight to be skinny, I lost weight to be HEALTHY! I’m not saying it’s easy because it isn’t, there are going to be times when you just break down because you feel like you can’t. But remember I’m here to tell you that you CAN!
NEVER. GIVE. UP.
I love you 😘❤️
My starting weight was 302, and I am now at 293. I am so excited to be out of the 300′s. I am so excited to be so close to the 280′s (which I haven’t been at in over 2 years).
I am so happy. This just keeps me even more motivated to keep going. My first real goal is to reach 250. Then, 230 (because that is how much I weighed as a freshman in high school). And then obviously 199! My final goal is to reach 150. I think that would just be a good weight for me. We will see how I feel after I reach 199.
My name is Natalie, I am 21 and I am a compulsive overeater. I have struggled with my weight and self-harming for over 12 years, but as of today (21/11/16) I have realised that I am enough.
Due to my size, I struggle with every day tasks, and smoking hasn’t helped that either! So today I took the first step of my new life - I bought a Vape machine and I will no longer look at food as an enemy.’
Welcome health eating and the gym! My mind is focussed - these will be my new distraction and coping methods. Taking my frustration out at the gym and nurturing my body with healthy foods.
I know I will have ups and downs - we all do, but I will not let this beat me.
Just wanted to show off my hard work! 623 pounds was my biggest on the left. On the right I’m 358 pounds! Went from wearing an 8x shirt to wearing a 2x! All on my own! Was on disability for 14 years. I’m now working a full time job!
1) FORGIVE YOURSELF! You can’t change what happened so its better to move on and forgive yourself rather than torture your mind by being too harsh and starving the next day,
2) Drink loads of water and green tea. Your body will have to get rid of all the toxins you might have taken.
3) Do not starve yourself the next day. Starving yourself can cause you to have another binge eating episode so just eat clean for the rest of the day and nourish your body with healthy foods.
4) Go and workout even if its a quick one, just keep your body active.
5) Last thing to do is to evaluate the reasons for your binge eating episode. What caused you to turn to food? Talk to a friend or family or write your thoughts about it and try to change/fix the situation.
I’m gonna leave you here some tips to stop overeating/binge eating.
1) Before you start putting food like crazy on your mouth think if you are truly hungry or is it just boredom or emotional eating. Ask yourself if you would eat an apple; if the answer is yes then you are hungry and should have a little snack, if the answer is no then you are not hungry and just craving junk food.
2) DRINK WATER OR GREEN TEA. Maybe you are thirsty and not hungry. Drink two cups of water or a cup of tea and wait 20 minutes, if you still feel like eating after this then grab a small snack.
3) Distract yourself. Paint your nails, read a book, talk yo a friend, wash your hair, experiment with your makee-up, write your feelings down, go for a walk, go to the gym, have a dance party in your room… just stay away from the kitchen.
4) Go on the internet and motivate yourself. Search for fitness motivation and your goal body. Do not look at recipes even if they are healthy or you will make yourself hungry.
5) Meditate and relax for 10 minutes. Think about why you started this journey, what you want to acomplish and how far you’ve already come. Don’t throw away all your hard work!
Look at me, giving off the illusion that I have my life together.
I went grocery shopping today! And bought REAL FOOD! And spent around $160 on all sorts of produce. Almost completely dairy free (I did get some Greek yogurt) and meat free (the salmon looked really good). Hopefully this will last over a week. I look forward to comparing how much we spent here versus eating out for lunch and dinner everyday.