What If? Sims OC Tag
Chosen OC: Julie Rivers
You can find the story here: Julie & Elliott
I was tagged by @lavender-dreams-sims, thanks for tagging me! <3
- What is your character’s favorite memory?: when her grandmother would read bed stories to her.
- Who and what would your character give their life for?: her family, especially her children.
- What is your character’s greatest fear? not being around to raise her children.
- What is your character’s proudest accomplishment?: graduating med school/ buying her own house/ providing for her children.
- What is your character’s #1 insecurity?: sometimes she’s insecure she’s not doing the “mother” job right.
- What will/can break your character completely?: losing someone from her family/ not being around to help her loved ones through hard times.
- What would your character make a scene in public about?: if someone offended her family.
- What can drive your character to do criminal acts?: if someone hurt someone she loves.
- What Pet (mythical or not) would your character want to have?: a dog, or a couple dogs (COME ON PETS EP COME TO ME)
- What is the cutest thing your character has ever done?: buying her grandma something she really wanted with her first payroll.
- How does your character feel about sexual intercourse?: Julie’s pretty comfortable about it.
- How close is your character with family and friends?: closer to her family than friends, but she has a few close friends as well.
- How does your character react to pressure?: Julie’s very calm when it comes to pressuring situations.
- How religious is your character (if they believe)?: she believes there’s something out there looking after us all, but she’s not sure what, she isn’t particularly connected to any religion, she believes on small things from each one.
- How does your character’s personality change when someone gets uncomfortably close (relationship wise)?: first off she gets scared because there has been so much loss in her life, but in time she opens up.
- How does your character’s living space correlate with their personality?: Julie’s living space is very warm, cozy, and a mix of neutral and pink tones.
- How well does your character act around with unknown and different people?: Well reserved, but polite.
- How much does your character value money?: she values money to the extend she needs it to provide for her family, but it’s not the most important thing for her.
- How would this character cope with losing someone extremely close to them? Julie has lost a couple close people, but her reactions are always different. By now, she has understood that these things, nevermind how cruel, always happen for a reason.
- How long does it take for your character to trust others? it depends on how the relationship develops, mostly a couple months.
- If your character could change one thing about themselves, what would they want to change?: nothing about herself, but maybe some past events.
- If your character could go back in time at any point in their life, what would they do to change the present?: as much as it hurts, she wouldn’t change not even her parent’s death, because she knows she wouldn’t be where she is today and wouldn’t have her family if that had gone some other way.
- If your character was given a chance at fulfilling their dream, can they drop everything they have now to go pursue it?: she already has all she could dream for.
- If your character’s current spouse or partner cheated, would they try to make it work or leave forever?: probably try to make it work, depends on the level of cheating, for how long…
- If a zombie apocalypse begun in the town your character currently lives in, what would they act like?: she would handle it calmly, try to think strategically and rationally, protect her family.
- What if your character suddenly woke up to an unfamiliar place, and realize the life they lived was all a dream. Their family, friends, home.. all gone but still crazily vivid in their head. How would they react?: she would be devasted, but would move on with her life because maybe that was something that was coming in the furute.
- If your character was thrown in jail, what would they be guilty of?: shop lifting from a bookstore.
- Rewind 10 years from now, what is your character currently doing?: reading books in her room in her granny’s house, finishing med school.
- Your character is in the movie SAW, facing their worst fear. What is that fear, and how does he/she react?: losing someone she loves,and she would probably try to rationalize that it’s not really happening.
- We regret to inform you that your character is dead. Where do they end up? Heaven? Hell? And how the heck do they react?: well, if it does exist, heaven, and her reaction would be something like “well I knew there was something, but this is crazy!”
This was a fun character development tag! I’ll tag some people who I think might enjoy this: @wanderlust-sims @lunarian-sim @simtrovart @inabadromance @femmesim @plumingle @sandy-sims @andromeda-sims if you haven’t done it already and feel like doing it :)