what's ur opinion on Jehan/grantaire's relationship (like as friends) and do you have headcanons for them
My opinion is 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯
I love artistic friends who support each other!
- They both have a ridiculous collection of graphic hoodies. Grantaire has Magritte, Van Gogh, Dali hoodies, or printed jokes. Jehan is the proud owner of various abominations, such as this eye sore, the infamous ramen noodle hoodie, and this somewhat more tasteful space print hoodie.
- (Grantaire steps up his game during the festive season with this thing)
- One of Jehan’s favourite movies is the Dead Poets Society, and they often watch it with Grantaire, but Grantaire never watches until the end because it gets way too real
- Jehan is a shy and soft-spoken kid but behind that meek exterior hides a rebellious and dauntless soul who won’t hesistate to speak up and call you out on your bullshit, who shattered society’s standards a long time ago and never looked back. To celebrate that, Grantaire painted a portrait of Jehan reading “Like Frida Khalo before me.” Jehan loves it to death
- They joke about Lord Byron WAY TOO MUCH!
- Jehan once gave Grantaire a couple of succulents to brighten up his room, and everytime Grantaire feels back about himself, Jehan reminds him that he didn’t fuck the succulents up, that he took great care of them and that they’re proud of him for it (”They barely take any maintenance, Jehan.” “So proud.”)