*slams fist on table* mORE DOMESTIC VICTUURI PLS
u mcreakin’ got it anon! also: i got carried away so i tucked the rest in a read more so i don’t have to crowd your dash oops
- you bet ur ass victor and yuuri go big or go home when it comes to celebrating anniversaries
- and if you think victor’s the only one hauling ass over this…. ur wrong
- every single anniversary is one big surprise after the other and they love each other for it. so much.
- definitely the type of couple to travel during their anniversaries, i mean they have the means and the $$$ to so why not
- first year anniversary? they are big gay cliches so it’s off to paris they go
- yuuri’s never actually been to paris, or at least had time to go out and explore such a historical city, so victor takes it upon himself to be his personal tour guide
- plus, it’s v. helpful that victor’s fluent in french
- imagine them going to the louvre and yuuri playfully telling victor they can’t possibly hold hands now because the sign clearly says don’t touch the art
this is it this is how victor nikiforov died
- just imagine yuuri laughing and telling victor how much he loves his cute “vkusno!” everytime he eats something delicious and just. wow. point yuuri, yet again.
- victor and yuuri being a little sad that the love locks were taken down, but
- victor takes yuuri’s hand, presses a kiss to his knuckles, and says, “cheer up. we don’t need a lock to say we’ll be together forever; i’m not going anywhere”
- and the kisses! so many kisses. what saps. they are so in love they love each other so much