Wanna Join an RPG Maker Project?
Well you’re in luck! These are the tags I use when any creator or team is looking for an additional team member for their game. You can look through them to find a game to join. Feel free to submit your own “Help wanted ad” via the submit box and I’ll tag them as needed
- Help Wanted - General help or multiple help categories wanted.
- Artist Wanted - Someone to do CGs, Titlescreens, or anything that’s not pixel art.
- Spriters Wanted - The tag that ask for pixel artist of any sorts.
- Programmers Wanted - Looking for people who actually know how to work the RPG Maker Engine itself.
- Coders Wanted - For scripts/plugin help.
- Composers/Musicians Wanted - A tag looking for anyone who wants to join a project as a music maker or such.
- Writers Wanted - looking for writing advice and/or collaborators and such.
- Beta Testers Wanted - Anyone who can give a game a playtesting & report bugs and other critique should go here.
- Beta Readers Wanted - If someone needs to just have their script read and edited, they’ll be here.
- Voice Actors Wanted - Advertisements for anyone who can make a few (or many) sounds into a microphone.
- Translators Wanted - Those interested in translating games should look here.
Tumblr’s not always the best place to advertise, as we tend to have more artist & musicians than those who really know how to use the engine. If you’re not having any luck here, make sure to try any number of RPG Maker forums, Reddit, or Steam.
Oh, and the help needed tag is reserved for people who just have a question or two about how to use the engine.