Also I forgot the lines in her hair on yesterdays comic. We’re all going to use the power of imagination to fill in that little gap. Sound good?
My 14 year old niece was randomly staying the night with us and so I decided to put on a bunch of scary movies (Paranormal Activity and The Blair Witch Project) and it looks like she’ll be bunking with me and the lights will be staying on tonight. LOL We just finished The Sweetest Thing (one of my acting teachers is in it briefly!) and I FORGOT HOW ADULT THAT MOVIE WAS!!! But I also want to spontaneously break into song in the middle of restaurants now so there’s that.
TAGATHA WEDDING HEADCANONS (at the reception pt. 1)
[major kudos to @everssball for giving me her input on what would totally happen at the tagatha wedding]
[you can find the rest of my tagatha wedding headcanons here]
note: most of this was written before the ever never handbook came out and may not reflect the ruined character development that took place therein
- dot and red riding hood bond for a while over desserts and debating who was the best looking guest (it was a tie between one of the groomsmen or Hort)
- reaper looks surprisingly cute in the little bow sophie forced him into (though during the changing process the hairless cat threatened to slice Sophie’s finger off for more than one time)
- hort was flattered and mildy uncomfortable over the number of people who approached him at the reception (“are you sure you’re a Never, my dear? they sure built you’re kind differently in my days” “yes ma’am and i think one of the bridesmaids is calling me so i better go now *sprints*)
- tedros and agatha are approached by a number of fairy tale veterans over how beautiful the whole event was but they just take it in stride cause they know sophie was basically behind everything
- tedros and agatha slice the wedding cake (which was chocolate-flavored to the delight of dot) and of course they smash their slices against each other’s faces (tedros was the first to receive the sweet treatment though)
- agatha still feeling emotional from the significance of this day thinks about the other guests they’d have given the world to invite … stefan and a his family (including her technically half-brother adam and jacob)… all the people who died in the Good-Evil War, Boy-Girl War, Old-New War (including nicholas, tristan/yara, august sader)…maybe even her birth mother vanessa who’d definitely benefit from a little more love in her life…and most of all, the woman who raised her and did her best to ensure a fairy tale ending for her daughter… Callis [brb SOBBING VIOLENTLY]
- tedros notices that agatha’s really deep in thought and just holds onto her so when she feels like joining them again she’ll have a shoulder to lean her head on
- tedros may or may not also be thinking of his own father who tried to force true love where it didn’t belong and let paranoia and anger control his life
- guinevere, lancelot and merlin generally chatting with each other and also mingling with the guests and staring at the general direction of where the newly-wedded couple is and in delight of how what true love really looks like and what wonders it can create if you’re just brave enough to face
- they may or may not also be thinking of a best friend of theirs who they wished could’ve seen the genuine happiness and sincere contentment on his son’s face
- tedros and agatha have their first dance as a wedding couple [OH MY FEELS AHHH]
- while dancing tedros and agatha stare into each other’s eyes and later tedros makes a joke on how agatha doesn’t look like she’s going to faint anytime soon (agatha steps on his toes - fiercely, i may add - to put him in his place) - in actuality she’d been taking dancing lessons in secret to prepare for this moment because since she didn’t know what disaste may occur at the wedding (which was to be expected with the nature of their guest list) she could give tedros a flawless first dance at least - agatha’s rash appears while she was thinking over how despite tedros being of bigger built than her he was still quite graceful as they moved across the floor - taking care to ensure that agatha doesn’t have a hard time in the shoes sophie “recommended" her to wear - which made her wonder if he was just as confident on the dance floor as he is in other things [WHAT DID I JUST WRITE]
- agatha’s rash appearing at this somewhat solemn moment piques tedros’ curiosity - like he knew that that beautiful red colour only appeared when agatha was thinking or feeling some pretty strong emotions (“agatha, are you ok? what exactly are you thinking about right now, love?” “w-what? nothing! “I’m thinking of nothing! it’s just getting a bit harder to move in this outfit…”) - of course tedros nows pay [too much] attention to agatha’s wedding dress (he makes mental reminder to thank sophie again) - “well i don’t have to feel guilty anymore since’s we’re already man and wife married for the love of Good in front of we’rE MARRIED NOW THAT MEANS-“ “tedros are you ok?” “uhmm yes my queen” “you’re still looking a little flushed, though”
- though the rest of the school staff couldn’t attend the wedding of the century - dovey, anemone, etc. - they sent their well wishes to the couple and reminded sophie to take care of the students (“HONESTLY DOVEY WE HAVE BEEN WORKING TOGETHER FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW I’D APPRECIATE A BIT MORE TRUST FROM YOU”)
- the camelot folk portion of the guest list is flabbergasted at the sight of Nevers celebrating the wedding of the new monarchs of one of Good’s greatest kingdoms but they decided not to say anything because they don’t want to incur anyone’s wrath (read: sophie)
- a few brave ones - who may have been a bit tipsy - dare ask, but the Nevers they inquire are pretty chill with their answers (“who says no to free food?” “don’t worry, we’re not up to anything bad… anything too bad at least” “our Dean’s here with us and she’d have us become potted plants by the end of the hear if we ruin her best friend’s wedding so you can relax”)
- agatha finally gets tired of wearing the high heels sophie practically pushed her into and changes into her comfy clumps midway to the reception (with some gentle nudging from her husband)
“Clori!” Ben shot a lopsided grin to the Inkie woman, wringing his gloved hands together in excitement. He still couldn’t believe he popped the question to her at last!
He opened his mouth to say something, but a tiny little voice piped in, interrupting:
“Howdy, Clori! Nice day ain’t it?”
Ben scowled as he looked down at his chest. Just as he thought, his bow tie had come to life and was looking at Clorica with a goofy grin. The Inkie fumbled with the tie until it went back to normal. At least for now.
“Not as good as it could’ve been with my lab assistant, heh,” He scratched the back of his head and smiled sheepishly, his cheeks turning a darker grey, “Got you a little something on my trip, though!”