• HOW THEY FUSED
• THEY ARE LITERALLY ALL GOOD AND POSITIVE THINGS IN THE WORLD PERSONIFIED
• FAT!!! THEY’RE FAT!!! REALLY DISTINCT CHUB NOT CURVES!!!
• LOOK AT THEIR SWEET ANGEL FACE
• THEY SLING PUNS LIKE THEY SLING THEIR YO-YO
• SPLIT ARM!!! SPLIT ARM!!!
• THE PERFECT WEAPON
• ANOTHER MIXED CHARACTER AND I THINK HAVING DISTINCTLY MIXED RACE CHARACTERS IS REALLY IMPORTANT SO IT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY THAT THEY LOOK VERY MIXED!!!!
• THEIR FACIAL EXPRESSIONS >:3
• STRETCHING STRETCHING STRETCHING
• THEY HAVE SO MUCH CONFIDENCE!!!!
• THEY ARE SO TALL!!! VERY BIG!!!
• PROBABLY AMAZING AT HUGGING AND I LOVE HUGS
#lol other IRs drawing ori as the fat bitch she is makes me happy
Listen, you absolute asshole, Orihime’s got a bit of chub both in @ichigotxt’s art and this au of mine bc
1) Orihime Inoue is a soft person and a bit of chub would fit her like a glove!! Look at how soft and warm she looks!! She’s so gorgeous!!!
and 2) How dare you demean an artist’s effort to include more diversity in her art with your petty anti-ship sentiments. Fuck you.
@mizulily must have blocked me because i can’t reply from her now
oh please. fathime is not gorgeous. she’s not gorgeous in the bleach manga, and she’s not gorgeous in your even fatter AUs. she is repulsive and your purposefully made her even more disgusting
ahaha “an artist effort to include more diversity” PLEASE we know exactly why people who dislike oripig make her fatter. don’t pretend it is because you like her. you hate her just as much as i do, but you don’t want to admit it and you pretend to like her instead
if i could draw, i would draw oritits just as fat as the artist ichigotxt does
Tbh to all artists who don't know how to draw fat body types: it's ok because!!! Neither did I but I wanted to draw amethyst correctly really badly one day so!!! I looked up some references and practiced and now all I draw is chubs!!! Because no chub is the same so it's fun! If you need a step by step there's a book you can find in most Barnes and Noble stores called Shoujo Fashion Manga Art School: year 2 by Irene Flores! That was a big help to me in learning how to draw chubby bodies :)
^^^ references r always here,,, they r free on #google