- Aaron: He doesn't want you, he doesn't want the... You can't just trap him.
- Rebecca: You really think that's what this is? I wanted to get on a flight out of here. He should never have known. I'm not trying to take your husband.
- Aaron: Just... stay away from him. Don't contact him, don't see him.
- Rebecca: And you think that'll solve it? What do you want? That we all just pretend this isn't happening? You go back to your marriage and just forget about it? I like you, Aaron. I want to help you.
- Aaron: Yeah, well, you're doin' a great job!
- Rebecca: He hurt you. Like he hurt you before. Like he's hurt everyone who's ever cared about him.
- Aaron: No, I'm different. He loves me. He married me!
- Rebecca: Then slept with me! He told me you were over and I trusted him. Don't make the same mistake. I mean, look at me. I'm pregnant. I'm carrying his child. I'm sorry, Aaron. But there's going to be a baby here. It's going to be born and you're going to see it. You can't just ignore it.
- Aaron: Just stay away from him! (yells, Rebecca flinches back, grabs her non existent baby bump in a dramatic gesture) I'm... I'm sorry. I... I wouldn't... I wouldn't hurt you. I wouldn't... I wouldn't hurt the... bab...
- Rebecca: This is what he does to you. This is why we have to protect ourselves. Can you really do this? Can you stand by him, cope, when the baby's here? You came here to save your marriage. Save yourself, Aaron. Leave him.
hi:) i'm looking for a pregnant michonne fic,i can't find it. she's having twins and gave birth to them in the bathtub....