- Has too many extra curricular
- Low- key brags about achievements
- Will and won’t hesitate to roast someone.
- They type of person to read during lunch
- Just a little bit clingy, but in the best way
- “Let me sleep— I only slept an hour last night.”
- Talks to them-self sometimes
- Likes to make random google searchers
- Master at BSing
- Why do they know so much about obscure concepts and theories?
- My random facts buddy
- “Have you heard of cerebropathy?”
- Tries to control me (for the greater good I guess)
- Great at logic puzzles
- If there was an apocalypse— I would want to paired with them.
- Seems like they got their life together
- A bit of a neat freak
- Will not deal with your shit, but will still help you?
- “I need more coffee to deal with all of you people.”
- Is super intimidating at first glance
- Secretly a softy
- will not hesitate to start a debate
- loves politics
- If you tell them a fact they ask where you got it
- Likes to read Edgar Allen Poe and romance novels
- “ Are you sure? Where did you read that?”
- Nice friend
- Poker face
- Everyone thinks that they have chill
- has no chill
- Loves cats and babies
- Great listener
- Has too many feelings and bottles them up
- “OMG!!! I LOVE MUGS!!! I LOVE PURPLE!!!! LOOK AT THIS ITS A PURPLE MUG!!!!”
- Easily flustered
- Will hate you and you will never know
- Once you know them— they’ll argue with you about their opinions.
- Anime nerd
- Wears over-sized glasses
- Gestures a lot when talking
- Roasts me about everything
- Has an unhealthy obsession for cats
- Self deprecation 101
- “ I don’t know what your tal- *gestures and hits someone with arm*- OMG!!! I am so sorry.”
- Identity crisis all day everyday
- Likes to do power poses
- Will do random acts of kindness
- Really imaginative
- Will do stupid stuff to make a sad friend happy again
- You can’t not like them
- “A toast to spongebob and Bob Marley.”
ENFP (not me— another ENFP)
- Loves to art
- Procrastinates kinda(?). It just takes them a long time to do their work
- Is very smol
- Low-key manipulative
- Great at fake accents
- Has the voice of an angel
- Awesome dancer
- “ Oh look, it’s a birb. *makes chicken noises*”
- Is in all my advanced classes
- Gets annoyed with me really easily
- Likes to bake
- Has ten sources to back up one fact
- Will binge watch Crash Course
- Secretly loves bird memes
- “Baking is a science. It isn’t just measuring and mixing— it’s watching the chemical re- *rants about for ten minutes*”
- Literally a cinnamon roll
- Are too caring
- Seriously they are going to get hurt one day
- Mom friend
- When they get mad everyone freaks out
- Will fight you if you hurt their loved one
- “Are you okay? Do you need a band- aid? I have a first aid kit in my backpack.”
- Law and order
- Is practically the teacher
- Strong moral base
- Does not tolerate lying
- Can see your soul
- Loves dark chocolate and hot chocolate
- Eats the same thing for lunch everyday
- Will lay down the law
- “I just told them to kindly leave me alone because their fake personalities were annoying me.”
- Will appear out of no-where
- Social Butterfly
- EVERYONE knows them
- Loves to sing, but is sadly tone deaf
- Can do really intricate pranks and succeed
- Teachers pet, but not nerdy in any way
- “Hi! My name’s ESTJ. What’s your weight— I mean, name?”
- Loves workshop
- Is great at video games
- Everyone thinks they listen to punk rock, but they actually listen to Country music
- Can be bossy
- Likes to wear flannel
- Is really chill
- “I had one job, to finish my homework. Did I do it? Nope.”
- Can’t art
- Can write like there is not tomorrow
- Can also play piano really well, but they never took lessons
- Have eyes filled with wonder
- Great at makeup
- Has good fashion sense
- Thinks shoes are a social construct.
- They have a bucket list written
- Has great stories
- “I once went to an upscale hotel and hijacked the penthouse level with my friends.”
- Loves to play pranks and do stupid stuff
- Is flexible af
- Laughs weirdly
- Has the best ideas
- Smart, but really lazy
- p r o c r a s t i n a t i o n
- “Move I’m gay.”
- Acts like they had five cups of coffee
- Really likes unicorns
- Is a theatre kid
- Wait for it…. they never stop quoting Hamilton
- Great at lying
- Really, really funny
- Loves everything smol
- Everyone loves them
- “Bill Nye the science guy– history has its eyeesss ON YOOOOUUUUUU.”
This is something I’ve been meaning to draw for almost two years now, but the reason it took me so long was because I am a huge Legend of Zelda fan so this had to be JUST RIGHT. When I was younger, I wanted to cosplay as Princess Zelda for a local anime convention, but I talked myself out of it because I figured I’d look silly as a brown girl dressed as a white princess. I definitely came to learn that I do not need to accept these dumb, invisible restrictions that I placed upon myself, but since I can’t sew to save my life, I decided to illustrate what my kind of Zelda would look like.
I have started, erased, and re-started this illustration countless times so it’s so rewarding to have finally completed this! No aspect of her outfit is arbitrary; I carefully considered the “look” of Zelda’s outfits throughout the games, current Indian fashion trends (I’m definitely not a professional fashion designer!!), and a bit of my own personal touch.
I drew inspiration from Zelda’s outfits from Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. The triangles in her jewelry are references to the Triforce and the blue stones (especially the one right at her chest) are meant to resemble the Zora Sapphire/Crest of Wisdom. The colour blue also correlates with Zelda’s own Triforce of Wisdom. Her pose is demure yet stern, kinda like a Sabyasachi model. The cape is connected to a large necklace which was inspired the upper body armour/harness she has worn in previous games.
I hope you enjoy viewing this as much as I did creating it!
Request: Can I get a Sub Jungkook smut where their on the couch and he cums in his pants while the reader is grinding on him on his lap and dirty talks to him in his ear??? Thanks☺️☺️☺️
Word Count: 6.9k words (heh heh)
Let me ruin you goddammit
one thing straight. You never claimed to be a good person, never did charity
work, never been the perfect daughter for your parents. And you sure as hell wasn’t someone’s little
You did what
you want, who you wanted and slipped out of their sheets before they murmur
good morning in your ear. You were a ‘no strings attached’ girl, making sure
that you would never become someone’s puppet. Of course, you weren’t immune to
the disease called ‘love’, your innocent high school days plagued with your
naive mindset of finding the ‘one’. It still haunts you, one of the reasons
your night doesn’t end with a shot of whisky and half a pack of beer. The only
person who was willing to put up with you was your best friend, Jungkook.
2-good God/gods/kami I forgot how fine as FUCK Ashitaka is (or maybe 12 year old me didn’t know how to process the desire to be held by a male character’s demon arm and blocked it out)
Just look at that hot ass arrow grab! What else that demon arm do?
Also idk what this garment is that covers his entire arms but not that BODY (maybe it’s under his outer garments normally?) Looks impractical, also looks HOT
Hold me. Hold me with your demon arms. (Also I’m definitely into fingerless gloves and these sleeve things have a similar vibe)
Bro is also a prince if you’re into that but not a useless fancy one, a badass warrior who’s at one with the Forrest and just wants to restore peace and balance.
Yeah he might have a blight (or whatever) spreading all over his body but if you don’t know it’s a demonic curse he looks like a hot stripey tiger man or something. (Don’t judge me… or do. I am without shame.)
Anyway, homeboy is my new fictional husband. Now time to return to homework.
I’m not usually the type to make tumblr posts but I see people freaking out over this interview and honestly while I will say that Kubo’s comment WAS REALLY NOT A GOOD THING FOR HER TO SAY it wasn’t nearly as drastic as people are thinking it is in translation.
To start off, what she originally said in Japanese was as follows:
「結婚的な意味合いよりも、部活の仲間同士で同じものを持とう、みたいなノリに近いです。」How I translated it personally was “More than the marriage-like meaning [of the rings], they have the feeling of partners representing a club.“
合いよりも or “MORE THAN” aspect of this. This is not saying that it means it wasn’t also with marriage intentions. Simply, that the omamori or good luck purpose was the main intention for Yuuri. However it doesn’t change the fact that 1) he bought literal wedding rings 2) he bought them after closely looking at JJ’s engagement 3) he verbatim followed a traditional Russian style engagement 4) Victor himself referred to them as engaged.
The way I always interpreted the scene was that Yuuri himself did the engagement in a way that was reflective of his anxiety. He never explicitly asked Victor to marry him. He absolutely knew Victor knew what he was getting at, however Yuuri himself used very ambiguous language and painted it as “good luck” as a way out in case Victor rejected him. Later, when Phichit announced that they were married, Victor claimed that they were engaged. This sealed that particular meaning of the rings. I think Victor knew what he was doing, given leaked storyboards.
Yuuri: For good luck!
Victor: (big eyed) So that’s what he means.
Victor, given his revealed thoughts and expression, always knew that Yuuri was teetering around this issue. People ignore that in the anime, he also looked kind of hurt. This is something Japanese fans picked up on, but not Western fans.
And this following smile always looked a little fake to me
That sort of reminded me of his OTHER obviously fake smile
Which still does not negate this
I actually find it kind of amusing. A lot of people have written about how this was the exact moment they got engaged, yet now the fact that it wasn’t explicitly so before is the worst thing ever.
Also I’d like to point out how so much of this series is Yuuri being indirect as hell about their relationship and giving Victor whiplash. Why must best boy suffer so much ;_;
Regarding everything else and Kubo’s ambiguity she does seem like the type that’s “if it’s not explicitly stated it’s up for interpretation” type of writer. Which is annoying and stupid, but it’s so obvious that they’re a thing. Even everything else Kubo has said such as how they’re “soulmates” in “true love”, how she talks about homophobia not existing in their world, how she positively interacts with tweets talking about how they’re a couple. The most damning thing is that she has the mentality of “let the show speak for itself.” Even though she is making some very bad wording decisions roughly half the time (the other half she pretty much outright talks about how they’re a couple) the show pretty clearly does so.
You also have Otsuka outright saying things such as how “When you show scenes that leave no room for other interpretations there’s a risk of it not sitting well with some people, but Kubo and Yamamoto always plunged forward with no hesitation” (source)He’s the producer and where the money is, so if anyone would be big on not allowing confirmation, it would be him. But he is. He is very encouraging of Victor/Yuuri. You also have Sayo, who if anything outranks Kubo in terms of story, we just never hear from her due to her private nature. Who knows what she would say.
TL;DR Kubo said something really dumb but it changes absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things and wasn’t as “no-homo” as people in the western fandom believe
Edit: I answered an ask about Victor’s reactions [here]
♡ Summary: It has been nearly a year since you started writing anonymous letters to Jungkook, giving him words of encouragement behind the thin mask of a paper. He never considered you as a possible suspect behind these letters, because you were nothing more than a best friend. And you couldn’t put all the blame on him either, after all, you were too afraid to confess in fear of tarnishing your precious friendship.
(aka “Everything else is in the laundry and people loved this at Aunt Judy’s wedding, so I’m sure it’ll work fine for the grocery story”
(Or it’s an actual, genuine ENTJ-Powerwalk-move, peasant, bow-kinda Day™ in which case… run))
2) Pokémon Trainer
3) Airy, Fluttery, Gone with The Wind
(aka “Strolling along the beach like an 18th century artist in a midlife crisis, who AM I!? What is LIFE? I don’t know, but I do know that my fluttering shirt makes me look better when I strike a pose while asking”)
4) Ogres Have Layers
(aka “I want this hoodie to swallow me, I am a head, Watson, the rest of me is a mere appendix, Watson, what do you mean I can’t pull off the brooding stranger with my hood up and earphones in-look, Watson, it’s not my fault I didn’t get to wash my hair because SOMEONE took forever to style their moustache, Watson”)
5) I Saw This In An Anime
6) Flannels aux Winchester
(aka “And together we’re gonna run around, sweatpants, we’re gonna… do all kinds of wonderful things, sweatpants. Just you and me, sweatpants. The outside world is our enemy, sweatpants… we’re the only…. friends we’ve got, sweatpants! It’s just INTP and sweatpants. INTP and sweatpants and their adventures, sweatpants.. INTP AND SWEATPANTS FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS INTP and sweatpants.. and INTP and sweatpants runnin’ around and… INTP and sweatpants time… a- all day long forever.. all a - a hundred days INTP and sweatpants! forever a hundred times…. OVER and over INTP and sweatpants… adventures dot com.. W W W dot at INTP and sweatpants dot com w..w..w… INTP and sweatpants adventures.. ah- hundred years….. every minute INTP and sweatpants dot com…. w w w a hundred times… INTP and sweatpants dot com…….”
Prompt: midoriya and iida shopping for Valentine’s Day treats for their friends
Thanks for the cute prompt!
Look at that suspiciously colour co-ordinated scarf, with those hot and cold colours ¬3¬.
Still totally accepting bnha prompts- only up to the anime preferably, (I’m almost caught up but its less fun when not everyone can see it.) Any ships, fluff or no! Reply or send me an ask, specifics make it more interesting for me to paint, and as always, I can’t do all of them </3
hello❣️Here’s a compilation of my sailormoon inspired outfits. It’s quite hard looking for screencaps so thanks @sailorcivilian!! You’re blog was a big help. Also, thanks to everyone who supported me & gave me positive feedback about this. I actually don’t know what I’m doing and I’m just doing this for fun aaaaa but I’m glad that you guys liked it. 💓💓💓