Rules: Put your music on Shuffle. List the first 9 songs and your favorite lyrics from each. Then, tag 9 other people to participate.
1. Secondhand Heart - Ben Haenow ft. Kelly Clarkson. Honestly this is my favorite song right now out of everything and I love all of it, but I suppose if I had to choose… “All your friends think I’m hopeless, they don’t understand, that this imperfect love can start over again.”
2. Confession - Florida Georgia Line. “I take a sip and say a prayer, wait for the shooting star and stare off at the headlights on the highway.”
3. Looking Through Your Eyes - LeAnn Rimes. “I see the heavens each time that you smile. I hear your heartbeat just go on for miles.”
4. Love, Me - Colin Raye. “And between now and then, till I see you again, I’ll be loving you. Love, me.”
5. Day of the Dead - Hollywood Undead. “When the angels softly cry, On the flames below the sky. Would a thousand souls still pray for you and I?”
6. Make Me Wanna - Thomas Rhett. “You make me wanna pull the truck to the side of the road, slide on over, let me hold you close and tell you everything I’m thinking.”
7. Forever Country - Artists of Then, Now & Forever. Basically the lyrics are comprised of several different country classics, all mashed together to create one song, but I’ll list my favorite section. “[Carrie Underwood (Brad on 2nd Half Harmony)] And I will always love you, I [Martina McBride] Will always love you [Little Big Town Harmony] Take me home, Country roads [Dierks Bentley/Kacey Musgraves] Take me home, Country roads [Trisha Yearwood] And I will always love you [Tim McGraw] On the road again [Faith Hill] I will always love you [Alan Jackson] I just can’t wait to get on the road again [Faith Hill] I will always love you.”
8. My Mistake - Cam. “Just another heartache in waiting Just another sweet talking dream that ends in lonely nights Just another handsome breakup.”
9. We Owned The Night - Lady Antebellum. “You had me dim the lights. You danced just like a child. The wine spilled on your dress. And all you did was smile.”
Keith David – Friends On The Other Side Can you feel it? You’re changing, you’re changing, you’re changing alright. I hope you’re satisfied, but if you ain’t, don’t blame me! You can blame my friends on the other side.
Brian Stokes Mitchell – Through Heaven’s Eyes No life can escape being blown about, by the winds of change and chance, and though you never know all the steps, you must learn to join the dance. So how do you judge what a man is worth? By what he builds or buys? You can never see with your eyes on Earth; look through Heaven’s eyes.
"And that's why we share all we have with you though there's little to be found. When all you've got is nothing there's lots to go around."
-The Prince of Egypt (1998). This reminded me of the youtube videos where one person asked a few people if he could have some of their food and they said no, but after having someone give a homeless man food and then asking if he could have some from that man and that man giving him something to eat.
The only limitations to what we can accomplish are those we place upon ourselves. We must remember not to look at ourselves through the world’s eyes, but to look through the eyes of our Creator, who loved each and every one of us with a love that knows no limits. Dare to dream!
So how do you measure the worth of a man in wealth or strength or size In how much he gained or how much he gave The answer will come, the answer will come him who tries to look at his life through heaven’s eyes