1. You made her cry… a lot. She cried when she found out she was pregnant. She cried as she gave birth to you. She cried when she first held you. She cried with happiness. She cried with fear. She cried with worry. She cried because she feels so deeply for you. She felt your pain and your happiness and she shared it with you, whether you realized it or not.
2. She wanted that last piece of pie. But when she saw you look at it with those big eyes and lick your mouth with that tiny tongue, she couldn’t eat it. She knew it would make her much happier to see your little tummy be filled than hers.
3. It hurt. When you pulled her hair, it hurt; when you grabbed her with those sharp fingernails that were impossible to cut, it hurt; when you bit her while drinking milk, that hurt, too. You bruised her ribs when you kicked her from her belly; you stretched her stomach out for nine months; you made her body contract in agonizing pain as you entered this world.
4. She was always afraid. From the moment you were conceived, she did all in her power to protect you. She became your mama bear. She was that lady who wanted to say no when the little girl next door asked to hold you, and who cringed when she did, because in her mind no one could keep you as safe as she herself could. Her heart skipped two beats with your first steps. She stayed up late to make sure you got home safe, and woke up early to see you off to school. With every stubbed toe and little stumble, she was close by; she was ready to snatch you up with every bad dream or late night fever. She was there to make sure you were OK.
5. She knows she’s not perfect. She is her own worst critic. She knows all her flaws and sometimes hates herself for them. She is hardest on herself when it comes to you, though. She wanted to be the perfect mom, to do nothing wrong – but because she is human, she made mistakes. She is probably still trying to forgive herself for them. She wishes with her whole heart that she could go back in time and do things differently, but she can’t, so be kind to her, and know she did the best she knew how to do.
6. She watched you as you slept. There were nights when she was up ‘til 3:00 a.m. praying that you would finally fall asleep. She could hardly keep her eyes open as she sang to you, and she would beg you to “please, please fall asleep.” Then, when you finally fell asleep, she would lay you down and all her tiredness would disappear for a short second as she sat by your bedside looking down at your perfect cherub face, experiencing more love than she knew was possible, despite her worn-out arms and aching eyes.
7. She carried you a lot longer than nine months. You needed her to. So she did. She would learn to hold you while she cleaned; she would learn to hold you while she ate; she would even hold you while she slept, because it was the only way she could sometimes. Her arms would get tired, her back would hurt, but she held you still because you wanted to be close to her. She snuggled you, loved you, kissed you and played with you. You felt safe in her arms; you were happy in her arms; you knew you were loved in her arms, so she held you, as often and as long as you needed.
8. It broke her heart every time you cried. There was no sound as sad as your cries, or sight as horrible as the tears streaming down your perfect face. She did all in her power to stop you from crying, and when she couldn’t stop your tears, her heart would shatter into a million little pieces.
9. She put you first. She went without food, without showers and without sleep. She always put your needs before her own. She would spend all day meeting your needs, and by the end of the day, she would have no energy left for herself. But the next day, she would wake up and do it all over again, because you meant that much to her.
10. She would do it all again. Being a mum is one of the hardest jobs anyone can do, and it will take you to your very limits sometimes. You cry, you hurt, you try, you fail, you work and you learn. But, you also experience more joy that you thought was possible and feel more love than your heart can contain. Despite all the pain, grief, late nights and early mornings you put your mum through, she would do it all again for you because you are worth it to her. So, next time you see her, tell your mum thank you; let her know that you love her. She can never hear it too many times.
Micc wanting to be the bigger spoon just so he can bury his face in Benji’s messy hair cause it smells like strawberries.
Or Benjamin painting his nails purple. and hes got this cute concentrated look on his face with a tiny bit of his tongue sticking out and Micc is just watching, falling more in love every second
or Benjamin and Leu hanging out at the ticket booth, and they’re silent but they’re passing each other notes and Leu writes “I like your smile” and Benjamin spends the rest of the time with his head buried in his arms cause he cant stop smiling and blushing
Ezequiel and Benjamin lying down with Amiel on their bed, sleepy and yawning happily as Amiel tells them stories about their days as a trainee.
Benjamin laying his head on Ezequiel’s lap after crying. And Z just gently running his hand through his hair so he can calm down
Eva bringing Micc some food because Micc is irresponsible and forgets to fucking feed himself so Eva has to make sure hes getting all the nutrients he needs
Micc and Benjamin at the drive-in watching some cheesy black and white romance film. Micc asking so many questions and Benji shutting him up by either stuffing his mouth with popcorn or giving him kisses
Prompt: “So Modern Au with Bones (cause obviously thats probably all Ill ever ask you for) ends up in her small town as new country doc and she gets him acquainted to the town and fluff ensues. And if she could have a dachshund/golden retriever named benton that would be awesome but not necessary.”-Anon
Author’s Note: I’m back from my Christmas “vacation!” I had a blast and I got a lot written in the last few days. Please enjoy this cute little AU; please keep in mind that all I know about small towns and small town doctors I know from Waitress.
It was like a
door had been opened. A door that had been locked and sealed shut your whole
life and now you could step through it whenever you wanted.
spent the night with Sam, neither of you getting much sleep. You talked and
kissed and touched and made love until you collapsed onto the bed, your hands
never leaving each other’s bodies. Sam kept his eyes on your all night. He
seemed afraid to let you go, as if he would close his eyes and you’d disappear.
Sometime in the early morning you had drifted off to sleep, lying naked against
him, your head on his shoulder, hand over his heart. Sam covered your hand with
his own and kissed your forehead. “I love you Y/N,” he whispered. “Love you too
Sam…” you muttered, half asleep.
hurt, regret, reunion for the 3 word prompt!! with jimin!
this is how you lose her rated e for endings word count: 1,142
or this is just how
The fall settles in
like soft breath over water, the ripples against your skin, and spreads till
that’s all there is left, the lingering bits of him that you thought had
belonged to you. You watch him smile with all his teeth and imagine each one as
a tombstone to all the lies he’s ever told with that same goddamn smile on his
face; you kiss him like you can taste them, like maybe if you kissed him hard enough,
you’d be able to find the truth somewhere in that cemetery of lies.