I am part of a rich American family, in a rich American suburb, full of rich American people.
Life is hell.
Every morning, me and the rest of the Wives get up at 5:00am sharp. Fifteen minutes of jogging around the neighborhood, five minutes in the shower (set to cold), twenty minutes for hair and makeup, and then five to get dressed. If we’ve managed that in time, meaning no later than 5:45am, we might be allowed solid food with our coffee.
1. Imagine how you’ll look in tight clothes. No rolls no shame.
2. You’ll be delicate and small. No longer will you be the fat ugly friend.
3. Collarbones. Imagine having them to touch instead of just looking at them in thinspo.
4. You’ll have a thigh gap. No more chafing and no more disgusting fat just oozing off your legs.
5. Watching the scale go down every day instead of watching it go up and feeling disgusting.
6. Your sister will envy you.
7. Your friends will be jealous of your self control and tiny body. They can preach self love while secretly hating themselves all they want. It won’t matter because you’ll be thin and beautiful.
8. Thin hands and tiny wrists.
9. Delicate ankles and small calves. No longer will you be an elephant.
10. When you walk it will be virtually silent. People won’t hear you coming a mile away with disgusting hippo footsteps. You will be tiny and quiet. A shadow and a whisper.
11. People will ask how you got so thin. Oh they’ll be envious but none of them are strong enough to reach their goals.
12. For once you will be in control. No more binging, no more hunger after already eating. You will be powerful in your decision to achieve your ideal body.
13. You won’t be too embarrassed to draw yourself.
14. You won’t have to only date fat people.
15. In a relationship you will always be tinier than your partner. They’ll be able to pick you up and twirl you around.
16. People will give you piggy backs instead of you giving them.
17. Never again will you be too heavy for something.
18. You won’t be dictated by your fat anymore. Whatever you want, wear it! Everything looks good on thin.
19. Imagine how cute you’ll look in lingerie. Lace will just accentuate your tiny form.
20. Getting naked won’t be embarrassing. Let them stare. You’ll be beautiful.
21. It won’t always be unrequited love. People you didn’t have a chance with as a fat girl will love you. People need to get past the outside to see the inside. Nobody will bother getting past a disgusting fat outside.
22. Wearing makeup will be fun, not embarrassing.
23. You will be your own thinspo.
24. You’ll spend way less money on food. Food is temporary and a waste of cash. Instead spend it on games and clothes.
25. Looking in the mirror won’t make you want to break it.
26. A flat stomach is cute and tiny.
27. Your face will look thin and dainty. No more double chins and disgusting fat cheeks .
28. When people take pics of you it won’t make you want to cry. You’ll be the pretty one.
29. You won’t have to keep your hair short. Long hair won’t make you look like a greasy land whale.
30. Girls will envy you instead of pity you.
31. You’ll be the smallest person in your family. No longer will you be the fattest.
32. People will whisper about how thin you’ve gotten.
33. You’ll be light like a feather.
34. Food won’t control you. Eating is a necessity, not a crutch.
35. Think of bony shoulders. You’ll be defined and delicate instead of a shapeless mass of fat.
36. You’ll be able to count your ribs.
37. When you bend over people will be able to see the ridges of your spine. No more flubber.
38. You’ll have a tiny cute butt.
39. Thigh high socks will fit and look adorable.
40. Boots that travel up your calves will actually fit.
41. Shorts will look good on you.
42. Carnival rides won’t be embarrassing. The bar won’t touch your stomach. If anything they’ll worry you’ll slip out. You’ll be able to ride with anyone because your weight is barely anything.
43. Seat belts will fit easily. No more embarrassing struggle to strap yourself in while people silently judge you.
44. Any style will look good on you. Experimenting with fashion will be fun and interesting. Your body won’t hold you back.
45. You’ll be in the underweight category instead of the overweight one.
46. Your father won’t be ashamed of your weight. Your grandmother won’t keep getting shocked by how fat you’ve gotten. Instead she’ll fuss because you’ll be too thin.
47. There will be a huge difference in your before and after pics, and you’ll be proud.
48. You’ll finally get to fit your aesthetic. No more being ashamed of how you look. You’ll be the cute nerdy book girl instead of the fat gamer nerd slob.
49. Instead of eating you can follow hobbies like painting your nails, doing makeup, drawing, writing, and walking out in nature.
50. If you want some fun you’ll be able to hook up with someone of quality. No sloppy seconds. You’ll be first choice, not oh-my-god-never.
51. In a romance novel you’d be the beautiful thin one, not the tragic never loved fat one.
52. Shopping will be fun. You won’t have to keep looking for bigger sizes. Large will be too large.
53. If you want to you can shop at places that don’t carry plus sizes and be able to fit.
54. Changing rooms will be roomy and you won’t feel squished. Looking in the mirror to see how you look won’t be a disappointment.
55. You’ll fit in tiny spaces. No more bumping into walls when you go by.
56. Your breasts will be small and perky instead of fat.
57. Rings will look cute on your bony fingers instead of squeezing them like fat sausages.
58. The scale won’t make you want to cry.
59. Nobody will recognize you. They won’t be able to believe you went from whale to skinny.
60. Choker necklaces will look delicate and dainty on your neck. You won’t have double chins getting in the way.
61. Your jawline will be defined and sharp. No longer will you be soft edges and squishy fat.
62. You’ll be the pretty one.
63. Guys will actually like you instead of think you’re a blob of disgusting fat.
64. People will date you.
65. When you’re measured against other girls you won’t be the ugly one.
66. You’ll be able to love yourself.
67. At Halloween parties you can dress however you want and look good. No more ghosts or pumpkins.
68. Onesies. Just imagine.
69. Guys will chase you instead of you chasing them.
70. It will be okay to have something nice to eat every once in a while because you’ll be a pro at staying in control and if you do gain half a pound you can lose it just like that.
71. You could be princess carried without breaking someone’s back.
72. It’ll be “You’re so skinny” instead of “You’re not fat”.
73. When you’re at the gym you’ll be the one making people jealous and embarrassed.
74. Your feet will look delicate and dainty when wearing heels instead of like fat blobs.
75. Thinspo blogs will use your picture as thinspo instead of reverse thinspo.
76. ‘Cute’ will be the first word to describe you, not ‘nice’.
77. People will be concerned. Maybe they shouldn’t have called you fat and ugly all those years. Oh well, now you’re thin and beautiful.
78. You could be a model.
79. Crop tops will make you look cute, not fat.
80. No muffin top.
81. At family gatherings your snobby relatives will be blown away by how beautiful you’ve become.
82. Your exes will wish they’d never let you go.
83. You’ll be able to pull of cosplay like a pro. You won’t be the fat version of everyone you cosplay.
84. Every day will be exciting because you won’t hate the clothes you wear or looking in the mirror or stepping on the scale.
85. Shopping for a prom dress will be fun. You’ll look like an ethereal goddess instead of a sausage roll.
86. You’ll be able to pull off a bikini.
87. Going swimming won’t be embarrassing. You’ll be able to wear a sexy bikini without feeling like a joke.
88. You could wear baggy clothes and look stylish instead of like a slob.
89. You could wear your boyfriend’s shirt and nothing but panties and it would be the hottest thing he’d ever seen.
90. People will stare because they can’t believe you’re so beautiful, not because you look like you just crawled out of a gutter.
91. Unhealthy food will taste gross.
92. You’ll have a small stomach so when you eat small portions you’ll still feel full.
93. Eating will become so unimportant sometimes you’ll actually forget to eat instead of binging like a pig.
94. You’ll look like a ballerina.
95. If you’re eating less meat you’re helping the environment and saving animals lives.
96. No matter what else is going on in your life you will have control over your body. Nobody can take that from you.
97. Empty feels better than full.
98. Processed foods are extremely unhealthy. You’re doing yourself a favor by not eating them.
99. You’ll have so much more time and money if you’re not wasting them on food.
100. You will finally love your body.
☆Remember to stay safe. We want to be skinny, not dead. You can’t slay with a killer body if you’re decomposing six feet under. Be kind to yourself. Every pound is progress.
(Regarding your reddie cheating fic) (I hated but loved it uGH) Ummm no offense but in my HCs reddie never breaks up and they get married and live happily ever after 😂 Can u pls write a fic where ( it starts out angsty) (gets fluffy toward the end) they make up??
get up early. yes, it’s super hard. yes, it’s painful. but it will help you start your day with enough time to have breakfast and do your morning routine without being rushed.
eat breakfast!!! many experts agree that this is the most important meal of the day. it tells your body that it’s time to get up and start going. if you’re trying to lose weight, don’t skip breakfast. it’s actually beneficial to eat breakfast because your metabolism will be get going and be faster for the rest of the day! eat a healthy breakfast, though– you want to give your body good fuel. you wouldn’t try to make your car run on water or something, and the same principle applies to your body. try to eat some fruits or vegetables with your breakfast!
HYDRATE HYDRATE HYDRATE!!! I get that you might feel nauseous in the morning, but force yourself to drink a glass of water. headache? drink a glass of water and wait half an hour before you take an ibuprofen. a lot of the time, you’re actually just a little dehydrated. if you can’t eat and are going somewhere later, grab an apple or banana and put it in your bag for later. while you’re at it, fill up a refillable water bottle and put it in there, too. try to drink throughout the day!
look at your face in the mirror. is it greasy? does it have dried things around your eyes? does your skin feel gross? did you forget to take off your makeup last night? wash your face! even if none of the above are true! the water will wake you up and it will help clear your pores from all the stuff that built up overnight.
now look at your hair. greasy? clumping together? when was the last time you showered or took a bath? unless you showered last night, get in there and clean yourself off. work that shampoo into your hair, making sure the parts near your head get all soaped up, too. maybe even wash your hair twice, if you feel like it. (I like how it starts to make squeaky clean sounds after two washes!) when you’re done, get out of the shower, blow dry your hair, apply lotion to anywhere that needs it, put on some makeup/chapstick/etc, and feel ready to face the day!
well, sort of. time to get dressed, right? check the weather on your phone. what’s the highest temperature for the day? choose your clothing length accordingly. look at your calendar and check what you’re doing for the day to decide whether you want to dress formally or not. personally, I check the weather and calendar and set out clothes the night before so that I don’t have to do as much in the morning.
check what you have in your bullet journal or planner so far and make a mental plan for your priorities. (you can write it down if you’d like!) make sure you have an idea of how you’re going to manage your time.
go outside if you can! getting outside light in the morning helps reset your body’s clock and get you back on track for going to bed at night. also, vitamin D is really important! doctors recommend that we humans get at LEAST ten minutes of sunlight per day, at least where I live! check the stats for your local area and try to meet that goal every day. if you can’t, ask your doctor if you should take a vitamin D pill every morning.
take your meds! if you’re on a cumulative medication, such as antidepressants, it’s extremely important to try to take them at a similar time every day so that the levels in your body can stay regulated so that they can do their best to help you. if you haven’t, take a minute to look at your med’s requirements so that you know how you should take it. some say that you should take it with food, and others say to make sure you drink a full glass of water when you take it so that it can dissolve properly. whatever the requirements, try your best to meet them so that the meds can best help you!!!
another thing that can help you wake up is a little bit of exercise. you don’t have to run a marathon every morning– you can even just do a few simple stretches or yoga poses every morning. anything will help!
- constantly in a state of sensory overload
- special interest is trees
- frequent meltdowns
- likes rough textures
- like tree bark
- but also smooth textures
- like tree leaves
- stims by rocking back and forth
- also by rubbing his cast
- takes things very literally
- lot’s of scripting
- routines routines routines
- quiet and secluded
- uses ASL when he’s nonverbal
- frequently uses sarcasm but has trouble recognizing when others are being sarcastic
- chews on everything
- E V E R Y T H I N G
- has some unhealthy stims
- but loud music is fav stim
- also picking at his nail polish
- and running his hands through his hair because it looks greasy BUT ITS ACTUALLY SO SOFT
- HAPPY FLAPPING
- LOTS OF HAPPY FLAPPING
- if you thought the happy flapping was just a Connor thing boy were you wrong
- so much happy flapping
- comes off as an asshole but he actually just doesn’t know what’s socially acceptable and what’s not
- special interest is Portal tbh
- he connects with Space Core on a spiritual level
- ON EVERYTHING
- favorite stim toy is his Tangle Jr.
- he also loves Thinking Putty
- AND FIDGET SPINNER OMG
- HE’S GOT A DRAWER FULL OF THEM
Author’s note: Hi!! So sorry this was so late!! It’s pretty heavy. But I hope you guys enjoy it. I really liked writing it. As always, all feedback is appreciated!! Xx
Reading makes you a better writer.
That’s what you’re thinking as you finish up the fifth paragraph of your latest paper. All of your previous assignments have taken days to complete, but here you are, flying through an analysis of a Wordsworth poem. It might have to do with all the help Harry’s been giving you, too.
Your phone buzzes on the desk beside you and you snatch it up immediately. You’re in the quiet section again. Harry’s name pops up on the screen and you answer, holding the phone to your ear as you whisper into the receiver.
“Hi, there,” you greet with a smile.
The voice isn’t Harry’s. It’s American and much higher than his drawling rumble. Your smile fades into a confused frown.
AUTHORS NOTE: hello!!!!! i am back!!!!!!! i wrote this little thing, in hopes of making it a multiple part series. so this is just part one! but if you guys dont like it, let me know and ill just leave it as it is. I also want to take a moment to say that i am back to UPLOADING A FIC OR HEADCANON ONCE A DAY!! when i first started this blog, that was my uploading schedule. life got in the way, but im back baby!!!!!
Word Count: 2.4k ish
TW: suicide, suicide descriptions, swearing, therapy groups , etc
PS: i have been to many group therapies, so this is all just based purely on personal experience. so if this is triggering to you, please dont read any further!!!!
Murphy was special. Not special in the way you would describe a rare artifact
or gem. He was special like the waves in the ocean, the colours in the sky, or
oil paint on a canvas. He was special because you knew what to expect. Like a
wave in the ocean, you expected to crash. Like the colours in the sky, you
expected to fade out after hours of daylight. Like oil paint on a canvas, you
expected to dry and harden after creating something beautiful. Connor Murphy
was a synonym for beautiful; only the rarest of poets could find in a
dictionary. He was the sound that rolled off of the tongue of a politician. He
was the feeling of warm laundry, draping around your body. Connor was all of
these things—which is why his downfall was to be expected.
1. Rosehip oil: this oil has an instant fiming and plumping effetct. use on bare, clean skin or dab a few drops on your beauty blender to achieve a dewy finish.
2.Palmer’s cocoa butter strech mark cream: besides the fact that this lotion will have you smelling like choclate cake, it actually works on improving the skin elasticity and making softer and smoother.
3. clay powder: because we sweat a lot during the summer, our pores are more likely to clog…I use a clay mask twice a week and i can see that my skin is cleaner just when i rinse the mask off.
4.SPF: PLEASEEE!!! don’t skip this.ever.you need to wear this 366 days a year. the sun damages the skin in an irreversable way, it causes wrinkles, zits, dark spots and more severe damages to the dermes of the skin. make sure you use Mineral sunblock and not chemical sunscreen. mineral sunblock prevents the UVA and UVB rays from getting absorbed into the skin, unlike chemical sunscreen. I use the derma E spf, i got it from iherb, it’s natural, eco friendly and vegan.
5. leave in mask: apply before going out to the sun and before swimming to protect hair and keep it shiny and preventing shedding.
6.biotin: again…only use this if your doctor says it’s ok. i take one a day and i have crazy long, strong nails. haven’t seen an effect on hair growth however.
7.H2O: not going to elaborate her. stay hydrated please.
8.spearmint tea: let me tell you about this magical tea. I have done a lot of research on the subject of lowering testosterone levels in women that may cause unwanted hair growth and irregualr periods and acne. one research said that drinking at least two cups of spearmint ( not mint ) tea will get the job done so i’ve been doing this for the past two months and i have noticed that my periods are not late, also, unwanted hairs are taking longer to grow back, and my skin is clear like a crystal mirror. this is my prsonal experience, but it can’t hurt if you try, it tastes amazing.
9.pumice stone: for inbetween your pedi’s…soak your feet in water and vinegar for as long as possible and then wet a pumice stone and scrub it on your soles.
11.honey: apply to your face twice a week and leave on for at least 30 mins.
12.sugar and olive oil : mix together and exfoliate your legs after shaving then shave again! No strawberry skin
13. tea tree oil: can be used to moisturize your bikini line after shaving.
14.castor oil+jojoba oil: mix and store in a container, aply onto the roots of the hair only and preferable the roots that are on the bottom of your hair, you can apply using an old mascara brush. don’t wash your hair and leave it on for as many days possible, you can wear caps and hats to cover up your hair if it looks greasy. this will speed the hair growth process like black magic.
hi i love your blog! basically i have a problem with describing characters... i have tons of inspirational boards on pinterest that help me gauge their appearance but i don't want my reader to assume everyone is beautiful, perfect, etc. is there any like prominent "ugly" facial features you can think of to make my characters more realistic looking? i don't want anyone thinking they're all models
Hi, and thank you! I’m glad this blog is helpful.
I can certainly give you a list things society defines as physical imperfections, both for face and body. Keep in mind that appearance is mostly subjective – what one person finds attractive another could think is butt-ugly. So just because you give your character one or more of these traits doesn’t mean they’re not attractive to other characters, if you need or want them to be – adding an imperfection just prevents Mary-Sueism.
- eyes set too wide apart
- a runaway chin (meaning they don’t have a defined chin)
- a big/hooked nose
- a too-sharp nose
- a large forehead
- a double chin
- eyes set too close together, which makes the face look broader
- crooked/rotten/missing/discolored teeth
- too-thin lips
- a chin that juts out
- too-light eyebrows or eyelashes (if you can’t see eyebrows or eyelashes, it makes the eyes look too wide and kind of scary)
- dark hair follicles, so girls’ legs or guys’ faces never look completely smooth
- greasy/frizzy/damaged/dead hair
- extra body fat
- being too skinny
- stretch marks
- physical handicaps
- skin tags
- a lot of body hair
- ugly feet
- pudgy hands
- sweating too much/having an unpleasant body odor
- oily skin
- dry/ashy skin
- freckles (I personally love freckles, but some regard them as flaws)
- skin conditions like eczema, rosacea, and plaque psoriasis
I hope this helps! If you need anything else, please feel free to ask. - @authors-haven
Everyone hated Monday, no matter what job they had. It was the thought of the weekend disappearing into a wild abyss and never to be seen again, that was, until the next weekend but in reality, it always felt like months away.
You woke up an hour earlier to allow yourself to get a shower and still have plenty of time to go to work. Last night you were far too tired to get up from the comfort of your bed and wash your body. Twisting the knob for the shower to turn on, you waited… and waited for the water to start running.
“What the fuck?” You whispered, checking to see if the light on the box was on. Off. “No, no, this can’t be happening.” You walk over to the light switch, flicking it up but nothing happened. Your electricity was gone.
Looking at yourself in the mirror, you run your hand through your greasy hair. Oh please. You texted Lydia but you knew it was a lost cause, she was already at work.