beauty is subjective we are bizarre wondrous meat machines i look like meat and colors i sometimes confuse people about my gender i like my hands but i’m sometimes afraid if i look at them too long i will stop. greasy hair large sweaters strange hats
Hi I’m Ashley, but everyone just calls me Ash. I’m your average teenager who does not fit in with anyone. That is my best friend (screen switches to average looking white boy with greasy hair who is secretly in love with the main character but won’t reveal it until near the end of the movie) Ryan. We’ve been best friends since 3rd grade. That’s my other best friend ( screen switches to another average looking white girl who doesn’t fit in either) Carly. And omg that is Zach (screen switches to a white boy with perfect features who is obviously out of the main characters league). He is so popular and barely knows I exist. *Popular white boy (Zach) walks by main character (Ashley)*
Zach: hey Ash
*ashley is nervous and stupidly replies, “hey Zach ” and does some dumb shit like trip on air*
*best friend Carly rolls her eyes and says, “you’ve been in love with Zach since middle school why don’t you make a move?”*
“Because he’s totally out of my league. He’s popular and I’m average and all I wear are hoodies and baggy jeans”
*Suddenly a bitchy, cute, rich, popular and well dressed antagonist white girl walks by with like 4 other white girls and one black girl (for diversity) behind her and bumps into main character*
“Oh sorry didn’t see you there Ash…not like anyone ever does anyways”
*Bitchy white mean popular girl laughs with her crew and walks away*
(screen switches back to main character)
Oh and that’s Becca she’s pretty, rich and popular and likes to pick on me…because I’m average and don’t fit in.
other people: are excited for valentines day so they can spend it with a significant other
me: is excited for valentines day so i can enjoy holiday fandom things including but not limited to: carmilla vday package, supergirl vday episode, vday related fanfics, those funny vday cards that they make for any fandom
So I just noticed something while I was on Google Images. I looked up the Clexa kiss because I wanted to draw it so I needed an image and I came across a lot of gifs. Firstly, the moment Lexa initiates the kiss (which we all saw on the show):
I found another version. Now I don’t know if that’s something that was leaked or whether it was shown when the actual kiss came out as an extra scene or something but I didn’t quite recognise it completely.
In this one, Clarke isn’t as shocked to have Lexa kissing her and it’s clearly very different from the scene that actually made the final cut. What I want to know is: WHERE DID IT COME FROM?
Hello, ah…I wanted to share some humanized Warrior headcanons.
* Brackenfur and Sorreltail are incredibly wealthy, although Brackenfur donates most of his funds to charity and repairs around the territory.
* In TFW, Hollyleaf was homeless at first, so Cinderheart offered to let Hollyleaf stay with her until she got herself back up on her feet since staying in her old bedroom at Squirrelflight’s would be too awkward.
* Birchfall and Berrynose are those two guys who yell during the football game then get kicked out later. Thing is, Berrynose is the football coach…
* Firestar has an uncanny ability to pick out the worst tacky t-shirts possible. In fact, in StarClan his normal go-to outfit is a green vacation shirt with bright orange sunglasses on them.
* Gaudy shirts aside, Firestar also almost singlehandedly improved relations amongst Clan cats and outsiders, and while under his leadership, death rates and attack rates dropped 24%.
* Spiderleg slicks his hair back but it ends up looking oily and greasy with a small piece sticking up at the top. He’s never seen without a suit and tie, is incredibly formal and usually has his nose buried in a newspaper.
* Rosepetal and Blossomfall are total weebs who cosplay and argue with Toadstep over dub vs sub. They’re pretty much housemates and share a single apartment. They also work across the road from each other - Rosepetal in a flower shop, and Blossomfall as a employee at a tattoo parlor. She hopes to take over the business when she’s older.
* Blossomfall is also a secret fan of Lolita and Victorian era style clothing. And steampunk.
* Toadstep I see as pretty much a gamer, who loves discussing video games. He’s constantly begging Lionblaze to play WoW, CoD, and loves indie horror games.
* I can totally see Bumblestripe wearing a fedora (an actual fedora, not a trilby), and wearing Ralph Lauren-esque clothing.
* Toadstep also likes wearing fedoras, but he gets them mixed up with trilbies.
* Surprisingly, I don’t see Ashfur wearing a fedora. I guess it’s because it’s too obvious. Honestly, I seem him looking pretty normal. Nothing unusual or surprising. I think that way it makes his er…tantrum more shocking. I see Ashfur as a well liked popular guy who’s affection (obsession) was solely focused on Squirrelflight.
* Lionblaze used to collect a bunch of comic books. Now, Hollytuft reads them. (Sorrelstripe likes playing outside sports more and Fernsong loves catching frogs and toads.)
* Cloudtail is albino while Ivypool is leucistic. For both a sunburn is serious, and when Brightheart is out with Ambermoon, Dewnose and Snowbush, she and grandpa Cloudtail play chess and checkers.
* Dovewing can shoot a bow and arrow and hit her target perfectly with her eyes closed.
* Dovewing also likes frilly clothing, as long as it’s practical. She finds a short cute skirt easy to fight in, but wears gray leggings underneath them
* Almost everyone stops at Daisy’s house since she always has something fixed to eat.
* Speaking of Daisy, I keep imagining her with a soft Southern voice. At the same time, I hear Hazeltail, Mousewhisker and Berrynose as Latino.
* Millie is a major germaphobe who expects her house to be spotless. She’s the type that’ll swipe her hand on the floor and if she sees dirt, she’ll tell you to do it over again. She runs a cleaning business and Bumblestripe usually gets suckered into helping her out.
* Briarlight is literally one of the strongest Warriors in the living Clans. There are only three people who beat her in an arm wrestling match - Lionblaze, Bramblestar, and Sorrelkit. (Of course Briarlight let Sorrelkit win)
* Ferncloud ran a daycare center. The day she died, she was defending the children who were trapped in there with a broomstick and kitchen knife.
* Hawkfrost carries a mirror with him everywhere, even training practice.
* Speaking of Hawkfrost, he can sing really, really well. He is actually very famous, under the alias “Isaac Star” and is the lead singer in the rock band “Frostbite”. After concerts, he’ll recruit potential trainees, usually 12 to 19 year olds who can easily be convinced. So, he’s pretty much a terrorist working as a rockstar.
* Sol’s can also sing very well, to almost an entrancing degree.
* Runningwind never lost a race.
* Graystripe makes a ton of Dad jokes. You know, those awful cringworthy Dad jokes where you just have to beg to make it stop.
* Featherwhisker had incredibly long hair that reached the ground. The apprentices and Spottedpaw/leaf loved to braid it.
* I don’t know why, but I really love the idea of Kestrelflight being a crossdresser. He’ll just wear dresses because he thinks they’re more comfortable.
* I also like the idea that Rowanstar is intersexed, and that Mosskit was born he/him but wants to be identified as she/her.
* Willowshine is a vegan and Mothwing is an atheist. They both live in a fairytail-esque cottage on the river as mentor and apprentice.
* Ivypool paints her nails dark blue or black (some hard to see color in the blue ranges) because she found it masked the scent of blood from training practice. Whitewing just assumed it was a quirk until Ivypool explained it afterwards. Although Ivypool doesn’t mind having her nails painted either.
* Hollyleaf and Crowfeather have almost exactly the same mannerisms, and it can be seen side-by side in old photos.
* Hollyleaf also keeps her hair long, (she won’t cut it above her waist) despite complaining how it’s constantly getting in her way. When asked, she replies she doesn’t want to look like “that guy”. However, in the final battle, when Firestar told her to prepare for war, she unsheathed her sword, and crudely cut her hair to her neck without a second thought. Everybody was shocked. “Long hair is a liability in battle.”
* In the same matter, Leafpool cut her floor-length hair to her ears when she resigned as medicine cat. This was a sign of showing shame towards herself, as long hair represents longevity and prosperity as well as respect and reverence in the Clans culture.
* The Clans are very cuddly and touchy-feely towards their own Clanmates. To an outsider, watching them can be a rather unusual experience. They shower together, sleep together, and to them, it is a normal part of their culture. Asking someone to sleep with them is seen as a gesture of friendship and trust as opposed to sexual interaction.
* The Clans have an alarming tendency towards genetic mutation and recessive genes, such as Deadfoot’s paw, or the different skin pigment patches on Tawnypelt’s back and Blossomfall’s shoulders.
* Sexuality is not a concern of the Clans. They do not have the same stigma towards homosexuality and transexuality as real human society tends to. However, when times are tough, such as a shortage in population, problems often arise.
* Medicine Cats often have it the worst. The rules laid out for them to follow are exceedingly complicated and restricting, such as wearing concealing clothes, performing rituals and rites to honor StarClan and ward off evil spirits, and being condemned from a mate and children. It has become less strict as the years passed. For characters like Jayfeather and Mothwing, they pretty much ignore the rules on clothing and wear whatever.
* Female warriors are not restricted from fighting and protecting their Clan as well as having no restrictions from other parts of Clan society, but in the past, they were often expected to bear children, and even today, issues arise when a female of high status such as deputy or leader has children. It has been improving however, since Leafstar proved that children were not a hindrance in her leadership.
Unfortunately, the Clans are pretty rude towards each other and outside groups such as kittypets and loners. ESPECIALLY kittypets. They all have a high sense of nationality, and occasionally imperialistic goals. —— I wanted to make headcanons that weren’t completely idealistic or caused a suspension of belief effect. I tried to craft a bit of a completely different society and world that shared some problems like our world and various societies, as no place is perfect. Anyways, here are some of my headcanons for humanized!Warriors.