Hanzo walks in on F/R babying his dragons, like he sees they just had a bath & are getting hand fed. He rants about how they are not dogs they are ferocious ancient beasts. Reader just looks at him then back to the dragons and she pokes ones nose and it sticks it's tongue out, she looks at the other and rubs it's belly then looks at him and says "yea real beasts, these guys are adorable cat dog noodles who love this kind of attention"
Ah yes…the Good Noodle Bois!
- Basically expect him to be a little flustered and high strung about his NOBLE!!! DIGNIFIED!!! DRAGONS!! Being treated like the big dumb babies they actually are
- And he’s also kinda mad you’re not babying HIM but he… probably doesn’t say that
- “I think they’re rather cute,” you say, still petting the dragons and it’s clear they really love being treated so nicely by you, curling up around your wrists and whatnot. Probably because Hanzo never treats them like that. :P
- When he sits down next to you and he sort of impatiently stares at the dragons fawning over you to come back to him, he sort of just keeps this permanent frown on his face the whole time, “Do not treat them like pets. They are weapons. And very dangerous.”
- “They may fight for you Hanzo but they’re like an extension of you. I don’t know what you were taught specifically but isn’t the rest of your culture to have respect for spirits?”
- Oh shit you have a point there. He sighs, reaching out to pet one of his dragons (who is understandably wary when he reaches out at first. They think he might snatch them to be obedient), “I suppose you…have a fair point there.”
- “Maybe you should be nicer to them, just like how you should be nicer to yourself.”
- He chuckles at that, leaning in slightly to you, “and here I thought that I already had you for that.”
Please remember to read my Rules over before submitting!
And here’s my Tip Jar if you’d like to support my work (you’re under no obligation to of course!)