- “I told you even though I’m short, I’ll still beat your ass if you dare touch my friend again. Now, look at where we are. I hope you know how to pack a punch, fucker.”
- Person A being as tall as a giraffe, at least as Person B says, moving all of B’s favorite foods up to the very top shelf until the shorter apologizes for being “mean.” Bonus: If Person B attempts to get back their stuff by climbing on a chair, but fall. Luckily the not, that mad nor mean, Person A catches them.
- I’m the cute pastel kid in our rather cliché relationship as the jock and the flower kid, but you’re a pansy and I’ll knock that asshole’s teeth out for you sweetheart. “Let me know if they keep bothering you after this one, eh?”
- You’re so tall they wouldn’t let you do the school play because they already built the set and you don’t fit through any of the doorways… I’ll get you a bouquet anyways if you’d like sweetie?
- We came to the shower to have a fun time, but you hit your head on the the shower head and I’m laughing uselessly as you curse at the piece of bathworks jutting from the wall, I love you.
- We’re vampires that were both changed together, and consequently buried together. You’re right next to me in your coffin, but because you’re so much taller I know you’ve already dug up to the surface. Will you please help me, I can hear you giggling up there you know.
- “I swear to fucking god, will you please just put your head down a little bit you asshole, I’m trying to take vital notes and I’m failing this class, and woah… what’s your number because you’re hot and even though I’m a shithead, I want to take you out.”
- I’m not short, I’m average height, for your information… fanfic writers.