- Ares: How do birds fly if they're constantly being pulled to the ground by gravity?
- Thor: Well we have an expert here. Jing Wei, how does one fly?
- Jing Wei: Eh. You just need thick skin.
- *cut to Jing Wei flying above the ground as Terra stands below her*
- Terra: You're a horrible person! And a worst God! You're only look cute to cover up that horrible face!
- Jing Wei: *calmly, yet somewhat annoyed* Shut up.
- Terra: *instantly defeated* Okay...
- Thor: Well that seems easy. *jumps off a cliff, only to hit the ground, immediately getting covered in bruises and having a black eye*
- Terra: Your muscles aren't even all that impressive.
- Thor: *immediately starts sobbing* Ugh... So mean...!
- Athena: Gravity is the weakest force we know of, so it's not that difficult to bypass it's effects. Birds are just light animals that can push enough air down, making an opposite reaction, sending them up.
sooo i don't really have a question but i would like an analysis of the new amazingphil video if you have one,, or just your favorite moments, idk i just want you to talk about it, i love your "reviews"