* Etude House Princess false eyelashes come in various style , and I must say they all look pretty *
* And this is the glue that I will also review the pro eyelashes eyelash glue . *
^^ Ok . Now let’s start first with the eyelashes .
They came in this cute pink box .
This is how the back of the box looks like .
This is how it looks like when I open the box .
Each set of eyelashes come with a small tube of adhesive, I found this glue to be a little bit weak for my liking.
Close up to the lashes .
They’re dark brown and they’ve glue with them in the package. . They come with step-by-step instructions (in
English) and at such low prices it doesn’t matter if you destroy them
with tweezers and mascara.They’re good quality but nothing special
because the design is pretty normal . Good
Moving on to The Face Shop PRO eyelash Glue.
This glue can also be used to create double eyelid .
This is how the packaging looks like .
This how it looks like when I open the package. It comes also with a stick if you wanna use it for creating double eyelids.
Close up to the brush applicator .
- the glue once turns semi-transparent becomes really sticky - dries pretty fast, sticks on firmly
- works very well for both thick and thin bands
- the lashes doesn’t come off even when if I tear
~ And this is how the eyelashes looks like on me :