Psychedelic long dresses, Mademoiselle Magazine 1967.
Three models stand close together wearing brightly colored maxi dresses; from left to right: sleeveless dress with swirl pattern in green, orange, red and black by Fifth Avenue Robes; a long sleeve dress with paisley print in pink, purple and red by Chezelle; and a kimono-style dress with floral print in green, yellow, purple and white by Gigette. Photo by Didier Dorot
Request: Please make a scenario with Taehyung….Where they have a concert but he doesn’t know if you & your daughter are coming to their concert…
Genre: Fluff / Family
Taehyung always liked to invite his two girls to dinner dates, after a long day working and rehearsing like a madman being able to enjoy a nice meal with his daughter and his wife was like a splash of water on a hot day, he felt refreshed even though he was still tired of the hectic day.
Nami loved thai food, his daughter had a refined taste for such a young girl, so almost every time you brought her to her favorite restaurant Thai Nam. The restaurant wasn’t too fancy but you didn’t like to dress too informal on dinner dates, Taehyung was looking stylish in an all-black attire, you wore high wasted black pants with a long sleeves red wine shirt and for Nami you decided to dress her with a cute violet dress.
Taehyung was currently on preparations for a few domestic concerts as a closure of the promotions of the group’s latest album. They would perform at Seoul, Daegu and Busan. The first concert was going to be at Busan next Friday.
1. How tall are you? 5′4 ½, last time I checked, but it’s possible I’ve gotten a bit taller since then.
2. What color and style is your hair? Blonde, usually straight, almost to the small of my back.
3. What color are your eyes? Blue
4. Do you wear glasses? I do.
5. Do you have braces? I do not.
6. What is your fashion sense? That depends on whether you mean what I like to wear or what I do wear. I’ll answer both. Lately I’ve been wearing just lounge pants and either one of my flannel shirts or similar things. However, I’d rather wear things along the lines of flowy skirts/jeans and button-ups/long-sleeved t-shirts/tanktops or dresses in black, grey, dark red/green/purple, or any shade of blue. And shiny things. And leather.
7. Do you have any siblings? Yes, one sister. She’s good at photography and music.
8. What kind of student are you? I procrastinate, but tend to get pretty good grades when I actually do my stuff.
9. What are you favorite subjects? English, Drama was fun last year…does karate count? History’s okay, depending on the time period.
10. What are your favorite TV shows? Agents of SHIELD, Merlin, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Addams Family, Clone Wars, Firefly
11. Favorite books? Lord of the Rings, Gwenhwyfar, Dune, Dracula, Jane Eyre, Frankenstein, Les Miserables, The Phantom of the Opera, The Silmarillion…I’m sure there’s more.
So. I’ve been basically marathoning Deadliest Warrior for the past few days, and during the Joan of Arc vs William the Conqueror episode I think I found my mental image for Laindawar.
[Image: Jason McNeil, medieval combat specialist, in a workshop. He is holding a sword in front of him. Jason is blue-eyed and blond. His hair is long and tied into a ponytail, and he is wearing a long-sleeved red shirt.]
I mean damn.
[Image: Same man, same workshop, same clothes, just from the side and holding his sword up above his head.]
He even does that “tilt my head to the side and frown while I listen to you” face.
[Image: Same man, same clothes. He is now out in a grassy area, tilting his head and frowning while he listens to someone speak offscreen.]