Jonathan and Steve as friends headcanons of yours? :3
LOL, okay here are some I’ve been thinking of :) I also did a list with Barbara and Nancy friendship headcanons ~
- The boys bonding thanks to music and movies, they would start giving each other recs of movies to watch and music to listen. Jonathan would make Steve a mix like the ones he does for Will, telling him he thinks he may like what is in it. Surprise: he does.
- So next thing, Steve would invite him to hang out with these boys he has started to go out after he lost his two assholes friends, Jonathan would say no at first but with Nancy’s help, Steve would be patient to always invite him until, also with Nancy’s help, he would finally say yes.
- Of course, the terrifying experience of the unkown will always make them have something to talk about. Sometimes they would see each other at Nancy’s home while she gets ready to go out with Steve and Jonathan is waiting for Will/got to leave Will, there are times when Jonathan is invited to have dinner there and Steve is also there. So slowly, they both will become comfortable in their presence.
- At some point, Jonathan would start to hang out with Steve and Nancy, which also give shim chance to take pictures of their surrenders and finally, Steve will tell him he was the one who bought the camera, to what Jonathan would answer that he already knew.
- Jonathan would start taking pictures of both, Nancy and Steve, then giving them to Nancy until one day, she would tell her to give them to Steve since she has enough and he doesn’t. Curious, Steve would ask him about the theme and one day, Jonathan will take him to the red room to see how he works with the images.
- Next time Steve does party, he invites Jonthan. And next time someone says something bad about him near Steve, his nerves will react the same way as always: he would be ready to fight anyone talking shit about his friends or Nancy.
- Soon both boys would be part of the group of normal guys Steve has befriended and everything is ok.
- Maybe Steve knows Jonathan has feelings for Nancy, but will considered enough to not say shit unless Jonathan wants to tell him something, but the boy is too shy and respectful to say anything, so it never happens and things are okay.
- Nancy would love to see them bond and get along, which is an extra for them to be okay with each other.
- Somehow, Steve starts to hang out more at Jonathan’s, which makes Joyce happy because she has always wanted Jonathan to not be alone and the kid seems like a good day. Will also approves.
- They will play with the kids in the street while Nancy and friends watch, they are generally the bad guys, but is fun and the kids are alright.
- With the videogames boom, Steve’s parents buy him a console and he invites Jonathan to play. Both are bad as fuck at it, but they have a lot of fun. Soon the kids start to go too, as they grow up and grow closer, things are easier.