This is so gorgeous! Split your hair into 5 even sections and fishtail. If you don’t know how to fishtail there’s many tutorials on YouTube. It’s super hard to explain the order or the braids but you can tell my looking at the picture💖✨
Feeling fierce? Texture is key to a bigger, bolder Faux-Hawk Braid, perfect for making the most of summer’s last nights. Here’s how to get the look.
1. For texture, spray TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray and create waves with a flat iron. Finger comb hair to break up waves. Separate the top half of hair into three sections and tease the middle section.
2. Clip the top section aside and pull back the two side sections, securing them into a pony.
3. Unclip the top section of hair and begin a Dutch braid from the front, braiding along the center of your head towards the nape of your neck.
4. When your braid meets the ponytail, incorporate the pony into the braid.
5. Secure braid and gently tug on its edges to loosen.
After filming my Bridesmaid tutorial a month ago I’ve been inundated with requests to film the hairstyle I was wearing - so here is a tutorial on the elegant up-do! This hairstyle would be perfect this Summer for a Wedding, Prom or even a festival with a casual outfit.
I teamed up with Shockwaves to bring you this video, all the products used have been listed in the description bar of the video.
Marinette threw her pencil to the ground, letting out an exasperated sigh.
“Careful, Princess. Any more fidgeting and this is going to fall out.”
Chat was skillfully weaving her hair into a long fishtail braid, his tongue sticking out as he concentrated. It was almost cute enough for her to forget about her homework and allow him to finish.
“I don’t expect you to understand,” Marinette groaned, over-dramatically. “I’ve had my hair in a ponytail all day. Chat, I can’t deal with this. My head hurts. Do you have any idea what post-ponytail head feels like?”
She felt Chat raise his hands in defeat, chuckling, as he allowed her braid to fall. “You’d be surprised. The things I do for my gorgeous golden locks can be pawful.” He ran his fingers through his hair for emphasis.
Rolling her eyes, Marinette patted the floor in front of her, gesturing for him to sit down. The cat-themed hero obeyed as Marinette grabbed a comb and settled back down, adjusting his hair. It was surprisingly soft.
“Whatever you’re doing, it’s working wonders. You have the hair of a model!”
She wasn’t expecting Chat to spin around as fast as he did, knocking her from her comfortable position.