HEY MTV: There needs to be a show for long distance relationships like Catfish: The TV Show, except instead of being catfished you would be connecting people who are madly in love and unable to meet together and documenting their incredible journey.
Lets not glorify people who are deliberately lying to get attention or because of insecurities… instead help out those who aren’t financially able to travel and meet their soul mates.
I sit warm-baked in early Spring sun —
The thawing earth below me —
Writing to you,
Trying to tape your pieces
With a broken script,
Letters that won’t connect.
Tonight is darker
One of the longest of your life,
And your shadows stab
The pulsing light
Of my silent noise
Though you may feel alone,
I am here across the world.
There are no words to
Call forth light,
But damn well believe
I am trying
To will the earth spin
So, I can give you day
And tonight today
Your dawn will break
5 Things NOT to do When "Can't Help Falling in Love" comes on in public
1. do not panic bc it reminds you of "Twist and Shout"
2. do not ugly cry bc that would be awkward and embarrassing
i.e. "wtf is she crying about?" "ohmygod i think they're having a seizurE!!"
3. do not create a mental montage of every single destiel moment ever created bc that would make you cry (see #2)
4. do not grab your friend's arm and start waving it back and forth in a maniacal and rapid motion bc there is a 1/5 chance that they don't know what destiel is and will be confused and people would start looking at you two
5. do NOT start singing it, that will only make things worSE