London Film and Comic Con | Game of Thrones Panel : Natalie Dormer
Here’s what Natalie Dormer said on the panel. All the credit to twitter.com/NDormerIta and @colin-shea
- Natalie’s favorite costume was the one she wore while Margaery was in prison. A nice change from the previous corsets.
- If she could, she’d like to introduce UNICORNS as mythological creatures in Game of Thrones.
- She wanted Margaery to meet nothern characters from the show.
- She used to want Dany/Jon on the Iron Throne but now, watching the show from home, she’s not so sure.
- Margaery’s death did not depend on her.
- Everytime she plays quizzes like “who would you be on Game of Thrones ” she results ARYA STARK (one of her favorite characters)
- She wanted Margaery burnt by dragonfire, but wildfire was a nice alternative.
- Most wanted death? Joffrey
- On the characters she wanted to bring back to life, one was certainly The Hound and she was very happy to have Rory McCan back.
- One of her favorite actresses is Bette Davis.
- She wanted to do a project but she had to refuse because of her contract with #GOT. Nevertheless she was warned about Margaery’s death and she was basically the only one who knew about her departure. Thanks to that she could start the project of a lifetime: In Darkness.
- Natalie almost fought with David & Daniel because Margaery was becoming too similar to Anne Boleyn from The Tudors and she wanted to part away from that kind of character.
- She said that fame can change you but, ultimately, it’s up to you how to react to it.
- Game of Thrones gave her a lot of wonderful opportunities and popularity; she thanks mostly the fans and their support for that.
- She thinks Margaery should have stayed single. All of her problems came from the marriages.
- She thinks that Margaery truly cared about Sansa. Her kindness to her wasn’t just to take advantage of her.
- Natalie is truly and happly surprised by Sophie Turner growth and she likes Sansa’s evolution.