More than two years ago Genaro Bardy was looking for a way to create a series of pictures that would make a beautiful “portrait of a city”, the result is a photo project where deserted cities are shot in one single night.
Desert in the City is a photography project where a deserted city is shot during a holiday season. The project has now 4 cities after Desert in Paris (Christmas 2014), London (Christmas 2015), New York (Thanksgiving 2016) and Rome (Christmas 2016). This project’s kickstarter aims at financing the Hardcover photobook with every single picture of the project - 100+ pages with more than 120 pictures of deserted cities, and an exhibition in Paris in November.
Follow the Source Link for image sources and more information.
Can you do your top 10 Tomoyo outfits? (or top 5 if 10 is too much?? It's been a long time that I haven't watched the show and I don't remember if she had a lot of different outfits)
No trouble at all! Every single one of Tomoyo’s #looks is a personal goal of mine. Unfortunately they often get overshadowed by the super elaborate costumes she makes for Sakura, but I’m here to singlehandedly fix that, right now!
10. Ghost of a young Victorian girl who was born much too frail to play with the other children (07)
9. GET WRECKED or GET DECKED out in pretty flowers and braids (62)
8. “If your hair ribbons don’t match your handbag, don’t even talk to me” (22)
7. Even in the comfort of her own home she has to match her headband to her buttons and that kind of commitment can only be admired (06)
6. A young, plucky orphan from a Charles Dickens novel (34)
5. Bad hair day, but not, like, TOO bad (66)
4. “Baking? Wait let me get my crinoline and hoop skirt ready” (ending 3)
3.Super stealthy spy outfit for inconspicuously videotaping your best friend’s date, complete with matching sunglasses for your tiny sun guardian pal (35)
2. There’s only one person who could wear evening gloves to a high school play and make it work. (14)
1. Seriously. She’s literally supposed to be an EGG in this one and she still looks gorgeous (55)