1. I can carve almost anything into the end of a crayon: William Shakespeare, the Statue of Liberty,Gordon Ramsaywearing a fez. Anything!
2. I am definitely a nocturnal creature. I am not a morning person.
3. I currently wear a baseball cap with cross-eyes stitched on the front. It really creeps people out.
4. I like hats. It was an early ambition of mine to be a hat designer.
5. I can’t tell time on analog clocks. The purpose of the big hand and the little hand has never come naturally to me.
6. I’ve never attempted any extreme sports, and I consider running short distances an extreme sport.
7. I am an ambassador for the children’s charity Starlight.
8. My guilty pleasures are Costco pizza and watching The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross.
I wanted to be an ice cream man when I was younger. So when I was
finally old enough to get my driver’s license, I bought an ice cream
truck. In hindsight, it wasn’t the most practical first vehicle.
10. I carried the torch for the London 2012 Olympic Games. And now I use it to store pens.
11. My phone screen saver is a painting of my dog.
12. My dog is named after Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors.
13. I stole Harry Potter’s door number from his house on Privet Drive.
14. My nickname used to be “Poop” because it sounds like “Rupe.”
15. My favorite artist is David Shrigley.
16. My lucky charm is a fake Cher driver’s license.
17. When I was 5, my school asked me to write to media mogul
Rupert Murdoch to ask for a donation to fix the pool, their logic being,
as we shared a first name, he’d feel more personally invested. It was
18. My favorite book is Rant by Chuck Palahniuk.
19. I like to watch Bollywood movies.
20. My karaoke song is anything by Oasis.
21. My favorite television shows are Brass Eye and The OA.
22. The best thing I own is a musical Alessi kettle.
23. While I was filming Snatch on a street in England, a guy gave me a five-pack of socks that he designed.
24. I want to visit Canada to see a narwhal. I’m not sure they exist until I see one.
“The game was on Hope’s birthday, so we thought she needed some fun. Abby proposed that Hope would do the worm if anyone on our team scored. With the possibility of a worm-dancing goalkeeper in our future, the mood was light when we hit the field at Old Trafford. Abby scored in the 25th minute. Sure enough, Hope dropped to the ground and did the worm! Christie Rampone joined in, and we all grabbed hands and did a little worm wave with our arms. It was hilarious, and it brought us all together in the same way making those snow angels had done years before.” – Alex Morgan, “Breakaway - Beyond the Goal”.
I think Izuku would be interested in anything with super heroes, mostly marvel and dc games so he can compare their super powers to the heroes in real life or something like that. Like I think he’d especially like the old Captain America since his outfit is kinda similar to All Might’s. He’d use Superman a lot because his strength reminds him of OFA. Or he’d play some Wii fitness games for good exercise.
Uraraka would probably know little to nothing about video games (because of her financial situation) but I think she’d play games like smashbros or something, or anything Nintendo.
Iida would love racing games, like Need For Speed although he’d probably dislike the fact that you’re basically drag racing and running away from the cops which is illegal. He’d also love running games like Sonic the Hedgehog games, or games where you just have to run.
Bakugou would just play games where he’d be free to rampage around and destroy things or kill people, like Assassin’s Creed, God of War and especially GTA. He’d also play vs. games where he can just put his anger on people by beating them up in a video game.
I think Kirishima would play anything that’s manly like boxing games, and sports games (like the games in the FIFA /NBA series).
Kaminari would play all kinds of video games, mostly action and first person shooter games. I like to hc that he’d play Overwatch a lot.
Shouji would love rpg games with a lot of action in it. He’d play games like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest or Nier Automata…
Mineta would love anything with a hot female protagonist. He’d play a lot of inappropriate games like Dead or Alive 3: beach volleyball or anything with nudity.
Yaoyorozu would rarely play because she thinks it’s a waste of time, but on the few occasions where she does, she’d play Minecraft on the Xbox because all you do is literally create stuff.
Aoyama would play anything with sparkles or disco balls, so I’d feel he’d play games like Just Dance.
Kouda would play simple games like Animal Crossing, or Nintendogs, anything with animals.
Tsuyu would love Wii games like Wii Sports Resort., Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games/London 2012 (and she’d use Yoshi all the time) or anything that has to do with swimming.
Ojiro would love games that focus on martial arts like King of Fighters, Tekken, or Street Fighters.
Satou would like some action games, but he’d mostly play cooking/bakery games on his phone.
Tokoyami would play any Pokemon game.
Shouto wouldn’t really know anything about video games just like Uraraka, but he’d like vs. games.
Mina would play games like sims 3/sims 4 because she can literally do anything she wants,date anyone she wants, become super rich and popular, and maybe have kids.
Jirou would love music games, but she’d mostly play Guitar Hero.
Hagakure would play games with drama and angst like Episode on her phone.