“It is the love that you love, it is the love that makes you dream. It is the love that wants love, it is the love that makes us cry” E. Piaf Model: @raging_belle, Makeup&Hair: @doereime; Lingerie: #lolahaze; #photoshoot #boudoir #Boston #Cambridge #instagood #instamood #model #sexy #lingerie
- post the rules, answer the questions that the tagger supplied in the post, make eleven new questions for the people you will tag, tag eleven people and link them to your post, let them know you have tagged them
- If you could engage in any ‘bad’ habit without experienced negative repurcussions, what would you choose? (e.g. smoking, eating junk, etc.)
-Well I already quit smoking and just finished a brownie sundae so there goes that one. I would probably go back in time and sleep with my High School History teacher ;)
He was the dreamiest of dreamys.
- If you could live in the world of any TV show, which would it be?
Dawsons Creek! Hah! Just kidding…Probably True Blood. Hot vampire sex in the sweaty heart of Louisiana. & i’ve always wanted super powers.
- Biggest turn-on; biggest turn-off?
My biggest turn on? I’ve said this before & I’ll say it again: dirty talk!
Biggest turn off…bad breath. Also lack of intensity/passion. Gotta put in the same amount of effort I am monsieur/madame
- Did you have any traumatizing experiences/irrational fears as a child that you reflect on now and see as ridiculous?
What an awesome question. Too many to count though. I was crippled by the fear of tornadoes as a child. Driving through storms would send me into hysterics. Also, vomiting. The better half of my middle school years was spent crunched in the back of the class praying I didn’t hurl on my classmates.
- Best compliment/worst insult someone could ever direct at you?
I was told a couple weeks ago at a party, “You are too intelligent for me to find you attractive, your combined qualities are a turn of” It was truly galling.
Best compliment? I love when people tell me they love my taste in music!
- Name a piece of art (can be visual, music, film, dance…etc.) that really inspires you and why:
Anything Woody Allen sends me into a daydreaming frenzy.
- Describe one person in your life that really pisses you the fuck off. Go ahead and vent, bb :)
Hah a certain someone who dislikes me for no reason..typical eh? She’s got a poker shoved way up that bony ass of hers.
- If you could live in any era of history EXCEPT for the 1960s-70s (everyone always picks these so I had to spice things up a bit mwa haha), when would you live and why?
the 40’s! Inspired by the Song ‘Black Coffee’ by Peggy Lee.
- Name something you believe in.
no judgements okie?…..Ghosts.
- Name something you disagree with.
-Each and every Republican canidate running for Office '12
- What are you most excited about for summer?
My trip to Paris in July!! WhoOOooO!!
MY QUESTIONS :
-What’s the best route to your heart?
- What’s your “quirkiest” habit?
-Are there any childhood possessions you still hold on to? (I still have my blanky…)
-3 celebrities to fuck, marry, and kill (these are always fun)
-What is something you fantasize about, sexual or otherwise?