Heyo~ Its Stars Anon here ! Like I said yesterday, todays request is gonna be kind of an angst one (???) So, how would the RFA + V + Saeran help MC get out of an unwanted abusive relationship? Sorry if its a bit much but I crave angst mk. Anyways I hope you have a good day/night ! Be safe and stay positive ! (Lolol thats becoming my catchphrase i guess) -Stars Anon<3
Stars Anon, I like,,, really like this request. I don’t know why, but I got so excited when I read this.
i think its cause i need to practice my angst so let’s go! (⌐■_■) look its a V emoji
thanks for the daily request! good night/day to you too, and stay safe as well!! (i think it is lol <333)
this got hella long;;; EDIT: but i rly liked this one so..i took off the cut…whoops
v and saeran are here! [tw: violence, abuse, language, unhealthy relationships smh]
- zen was highkey upset when they learned that mc was taken already
- but as long as they were happy, well, he was too
- they did grow close, though! the two of them were good friends
- zen actually met the person mc was dating
- they seemed nice and seemed to have a connection to mc
- but he’d be lying if he said that it didn’t hurt a little
- mc’s date mate kissed them in front of zen once and wow did that sting
- but one night, zen heard a knock on his door. and he was so confused because it was past midnight
- he opened the door to find mc, crying and with a developing black eye
- automatically brought them inside and had them sit on the couch
- “mc! are you alright? no, that was stupid, what happened? who hurt you?”
- they can’t answer through their tears at first so zen kneels in front of them and wipes them gently
- “take your time..i’m right here, mc. you can tell me anything”
- they manage to choke out that their date mate hit them during a fight
- zen was shocked. their date mate did that? they hit mc?
- what he wanted to do, was get up and punch mc’s date mate right then
- but he focused on mc first. pulled them into a hug and offered them to stay the night
- once they stopped crying, zen brought them an ice pack and some tea
- zen told them they had to get out of that relationship, but mc refused at first
- “mc. they hit you.” “I know zen, but I can’t leave them..I shouldn’t even be here right now. oh my god, this is all my fault-”
- “how is this your fault, mc? babe, you did nothing wrong.” “Don’t call me that! Please..don’t” they yelled that first part, which surprised zen
- he was about to ask, but there was a bang on his door
- mc yelped, sitting back on the couch. “they found me…”
- oh now zen is Angry. he opened the door and found mc’s date mate
- “I know they’re in there! Give them back to me, right now. I wasn’t done with them.” mc is shaking in the back
- zen, however, stood his ground. “how about you fuck off. mc isn’t going anywhere”
- they punch zen (!) mc yelled out for him when they saw him stumble back
- zen is quick to recover though and punches them in return, harder.
- he manages to get them out of his house, but goes back to mc with a face worse than theirs
- “zen! you shouldn’t have done that, I’m so sorry!”
- “they won’t bother you anymore, mc. you don’t have to apologize.”
- “but-” “how about instead of apologizing, you stay with me instead?” “…i’d like that”
- yoosung was happy just having mc as a friend, at first
- but then he developed a crush on them, which would’ve been fine and all, but they were already dating!
- he thought he was cursed for a few hours tbh
- unlike zen, yoosung never met mc’s date mate, but he’s heard stories
- mc smiles every time they tell those stories, so he tries to smile along with them, but it’s hard
- and it was getting harder, but today was the day yoosung was supposed to meet mc’s date mate. he was going to go over to mc’s so they could all have lunch
- when he got there, however, they were arguing.
- “why do we have to have his kid over? I’m sure he just wants to get in your pants. And you’re gonna let him, aren’t you?” an unfamiliar voice. “of course not! yoosung is my friend..” mc’s voice
- “you don’t need friends! you’re dating me. I’m all you need, you whore”
- ok yoosung hates language like that, so he knocks on the door
- mc’s date mate spoke again. “fuck off! you can’t have them, they’re mine.” “i’m sorry yoosung, maybe we can reschedule?” “reschedule my ass”..yoosung kind of lost his patience
- he takes off his hair clip and picks the lock
wow someone’s a badass
- the door slams open and he can see mc flinch, but their date mate stands up
- “mc is coming with me” and mc tries to go over to yoosung, but their date mate pulls them back over “take them from me, if you can” they smirk
- yoosung knows that he probably can’t fight the person, but there’s something else he can do
- no one is exactly sure how this happened, but now mc’s date mate is laid on the table, with yoosung holding them there
- “let me say this again. mc is coming with me.” “yeah, ok, sure dude.”
- yoosung lets them up and goes to take mc’s hand, but then the other person tackles yoosung instead
- “yoosung!” mc yells out, running after the two of them, trying to get yoosung free
- they eventually do get him off and mc slaps their date mate(ex date mate now)
- they run out and when they’re far enough, mc tells him that stuff like this has happened a lot..
- yoosung hugged mc and kissed their forehead, “it’s over now, ill protect you”
- jaehee knew that mc was dating someone else, but that was fine, jaehee just wanted mc to be her friend, anyways.
r u sure jaehee?
- things were just fine! they all got along, everything was fine
- until, out of nowhere, mc started hanging out with jaehee less
- by now, they haven’t hung out with her in going on 2 weeks
- jaehee gets a little worried, so she calls mc
- and they pick up! but she can hear…sniffling?
- “hey jaehee, sorry I haven’t been over lately” “I’m more worried about you, mc….is everything alright?” “oh, yeah! everything is ok, just..i don’t think i can hang out with you anymore, im so sorry-”
- and then mc hung up. well….that was weird
- jaehee had a feeling there was probably more to this than mc let on
- so she decided to head over to their place to check on them
- but they weren’t there. their date mate’s house, then.
- jaehee knocked on the door, mc’s date mate opened it and crossed their arms.
- “what do you want?” “is mc here?” “that’s none of your business” jaehee raised an eyebrow. “as their friend, it is a bit of my business…so they are here” “even if they were, you can’t see them.”
- jaehee takes a step forward, mc’s date mate doesn’t move. “mc?” she hears a little noise from inside. oh, they’re in there.
- “you can’t keep them in here.” she says. “watch me.” they answer
- “I won’t let you.” jaehee says, “i’d like to see you try.” they say in response
- and then they spit on jaehee’s face
- she wastes no time at all and literally flips them out on the ground outside. jaehee walks inside and picks up mc, leaving
- they go back to jaehee’s apartment and she wraps mc in a blanket with hot chocolate
- “mc, love that person did not deserve you. and no one can keep you from doing whatever you like, okay? i’ll make sure of that now”
- mc’s date mate showed up to the party
- mc was talking to jumin while they walked up and pulled mc’s face over to kiss them
- jumin found that both odd and unneeded, but he didn’t understand couples
- he also found himself a bit…jealous? except he wouldn’t kiss mc that roughly in public..
- so it was already off to a bad start
- things got really bad, however, when mc’s date mate decided to interrupt an rfa meeting at jumin’s penthouse
- they made a ruckus. the guards were having trouble because it seemed like they were throwing a temper tantrum
- mc stayed quiet when the others asked if they wanted their date mate to come in, so jumin decided to check it out
- when he found mc’s date mate with his guards, they were drunk. it wasn’t even one in the afternoon.
- “you fuckers give mc back to me right now.” they said. “do you need them for something important?” he asked. “yeah, I need some sugar. now.”
- jumin han is…disgusted. and could only imagine how mc felt.
- “we’re in the middle of an important meeting. if you could wait for-” they cut him off. “i don’t wait! i’ll have mc whenever I damn well want mc.”
- and now, jumin han has a little brain click and he is angry
- “hm. well, you can’t have mc at all anymore.” he tells the guards to take them outside, as well as one or two other things
- but, of course, this drunk asshole decides to punch jumin first
- oh, now it’s only fair. jumin punches them back, and they are out. thanks alcohol
- the guards are surprised, but he tells them he’s fine and to do what they’re told
- he comes back into the meeting room, everyone but mc really surprised
- *clears throat* “i’m afraid i ran into mc’s ex..but they’re taken care of”
707 / luciel / saeyoung
- oh, this one knew about mc’s relationship alright
- and he knew that their choice in significant others wasn’t the best
- he also knew that they needed to get out of that relationship asap
- but how to tell them that discretely?
- turns out, he didn’t need to.
- he got a call from mc, which he answered right away
- “seven? can you give me a ride?…and stay on the phone with me?” “of course”
- he put it on speaker, hopped into one of his babe cars, and started driving over to mc
- he heard their argument over the phone
- “you’re not leaving, mc.” “yes I am! I’m done with you cheating on me! i’m done with you acting like you’re sorry about it and then doing it again!”
- saeyoung was proud of them for that
- “but, babe…you know i love you, i couldn’t live without you. i’m nothing without you.” mc made a sound, one that sounded like they were believing that
- “that’s bullshit, mc. and you know that. i’m almost there.” he said
- “don’t listen to that stupid redhead, mc. i’m in love with you…you’ve helped me with so much..i’m getting better, love”
- saeyoung was two minutes away. “i…seven, hurry”
- he pushed the gas harder. “be walking outside.”
- he could tell mc was doing what he said, they were moving. “let go of me!” they yelled, presumably because that ass was holding them back.
- seven pulled up, got out of the car, and took mc’s bag, using it to hit their arm off of mc. “watch your back, okay?” was all he said before taking mc with him
- when they drove off, saeyoung took mc’s hand again. “thank you for calling me..” they sighed, wiping a tear away. “i knew you could take care of me..”