That’s it. I’m sending these boys down to the second floor. I AM IN RENOVATION HELL AGAIN! … I live on the fourth but they’re renovating the second and I CAN HEAR IT ALL DAY LONG. The amount of headaches I’ve had over the past week is ridiculous. And I actually really rarely get those.
Ugh… screen redraw, because. ….. I might have fallen a bit for Mr. Eyebrows……. who am I kidding I’m hopelessly lost *curls up in a corner staring into space*
I'm sad you finished the Bokuroo week, you draw them so rarely now and I just miss my boys so much
anon please don’t try to guilt trip me into drawing more bokuro that’s kinda very rude I realize no one really reads tags so I’m gonna just say it here again - as I mentioned before, this period is really damn busy for me because for whatever reason all my fandoms and ships have decided to hold their ship weeks all together in the span of 20 days and I’m a sucker for this kind of events which means I wanna participate in everything and end up being unable to put actual effort in everything else for a while
THAT SAID how productive I am with a specific ship depends a lot on how much they’re appearing in the main story (currently in the bokuros’ case it’s a very pretty round zero), how responsive/respectful the fandom is when I do post about them (the bokuro fandom is amazing!!! Everyone around it that still keeps on trying to make it about other ships and turn my art into something it’s not supposed to be, not so much) and how much content for said ship I can consume through the fandom/how easily accessible it is (there’s very little content for bokuro in general and try and look for stuff in the tags it’s all about other ships/ot3s or ot4s/unrequited or past-relationship/tagged-but-only-as-brotp)
I really, really, really love that ship a whole damn lot still, trust me, but when I have so little inspiration coming from anything that could give it to me and at the same time I got other ships making me super creative, I’m naturally bound to produce less for it. I’m not abandoning it, I’m just asking you to be patient when my creativity doesn’t happen to be focused on them for a while
How would Gladion, Hau, and Ilima react to and handle their first kiss with their s/o?
sweet dreams r made of these who am i to kiss a bee (thank u so much <3 !!!) ilima’s is super long lol sorry for that
First Kisses ;*
- He doesn’t expect it, and that’s because he really is trying to not expect too much out of them just yet (boi’s got trust issues) and on the date is focusing more on just strengthening the bond they share atm
- He’s in the middle of talking or is looking away when his S/O impulsively shoots their face into his
- Best Case Scenario is his S/O is a puckered, close mouth kiss going on his open, and still moving mouth; Worst Case Scenario is someone chips a tooth because they banged their teeth together hard enough to break a diamond
- He’s super embarrassed and blushing red, and trying to process what just happened and his S/O is just focused on apologizing for catching him off guard (depending on how badly it went, his S/O may just be clutching their mouth and trying not to cry)
- It’s a terrible story to tell while they’re still dating, but when they’re old and grey they will look fondly back on the memory with a faint blush of embarrassment and fondness still managing to stain their cheeks
- He’s probably just hanging out with his S/O, who still doesn’t know that he likes them. To be fair, Hau probably doesn’t even know he likes them yet
- But this is the day the realization just swings out of nowhere, and hits him like a rock(ruff)
- His S/O is just walking next to him around Hau’oli’s many streets, lit up by the reflection of the setting sun on the water and the light of the city to almost an ethereal extent. His heart contracts almost painfully and he Just Knows
- His S/O turns to tell him something and he just…Has to Kiss Them
- It’s clumsy but Hau still manages to hit his mark, and the worlds stops around them. It’s short but his S/O thinks that it might never be long enough as their eyes find themselves closing in this warm embrace
- When he pulls away, the only thing his S/O can focus on him, and how his warmth is rapidly fading away in the early dusk, and how they are so cold when the wind rolls in off of the ocean and
- Suddenly they are warm again, as he holds their cheeks in his palms and grins a wide as he ever has. Eternity passes in a second before he speaks to them in the most sure voice they’ve ever heard; (“I like you.”)
- Ilima and his S/O are probably the only official couple out of this crew who didn’t start with a kiss, rather than just a long drawn out confession on the S/O’s part (it wasn’t drawn out originally but Ilima insisted they keep ‘explaining’ it to him until they were a big ole, crushin’ mess and Then he accepted)
- Ilima had planned their first kiss together as his big moment, and had thought through every possibility, every obstacle, and obsessed over it for months at least
- In the mean time his S/O has been anxiously trying to put the moves on him on every date since they began dating, and has slowly become more an more disheartened as time has gone on about how much Ilima actually likes them.
- So when Ilima makes a big deal about scheduling this next date, they are sure he wants to break up with them, and cries the whole night before the date.
- It’s a picnic near on a grassy cliff above the sea on Melemele, and he’s spent all night making the most perfect meal for his S/O. He honestly doesn’t have any idea about anything possibly being able to go wrong, he even called the weather station to make sure that there wasn’t going to be anything but clear skies and warm sun
- When they get there and his S/O sees how decked out their spot is, they immediately burst into tears, And he immediately is overwhelmed and is like???? What did I do??? and makes them sit down and waits for them to tell him what’s going on?
- When his S/O finally starts telling him not to be so nice when he breaks up with people, and he finally Gets It and is like ‘nononono no we are so together, the most together, ever’
- And when his S/O looks up at him, shocked, he smiles at them kindly and leans in to give them a sweet kiss as if to seal his words and it’s better than any outcome he could have planned for