hamilton + fantasy rpg headcanons
(like skyrim, dragon age, etc)
- an EXTREMELY powerful mage.
- he excels in fire magic specfically.
- writes books upon books of magic history, magic spells, magic theory
- and, all the while, he doesn’t actually use his magic quite that much.
- he battles, of course, but only when he has a job to do
- if not, hes locked up in whatever inn hes staying at, writing more books on how to properly position your fingers to get the best expulsion of flames.
- in battle, alexander doesn’t carry a physical weapon with him, other than a dagger. he relies on his magic most. he runs head-first into battle, but as he gets weaker, he retreats into the background to recuperate, then goes back in.
- alexander’s favoured weapon is hand-casted fire magic.
- besides writing and fighting, he is very interested in alchemy (mixing potion and health potions, specfically) and enchanting weaponry.
- he wants to be a magic professor when he grows too old to fight.
- he has been a soldier since he was born (basically)
- knows his way around all types of weaponry, but prefers two handed weapons.
- what? its just better.
- he is really good with positioning and blocking, knowing when to move and when not to…
- but he always forgets people can be behind him.
- (he has specially made armour with extra back protection)
- sometimes gets too into it during battle, and quite often ends up just flailing around and hitting literally everyone.
- this is why he doesnt have a higher rank; hes severely injured rather important people on his side.
- most likely to sneak out of the camp at night and listen to the sounds of the wilderness by himself. a moment of peace amidst the chaos.
- john’s favoured weapon is a two-handed battle axe.
- besides fighting, john likes drawing and dancing - he is always the one to start fire-side dances and whenever they have a break on a journey, he draws something in the nature around them.