- Today in tech companies doing great things: Yelp
announced that the platform can help customers find restaurants with
- The company defines a gender-neutral bathrooms as a “locking, single-stall bathroom” Rachel Williams, head of diversity and inclusion at Yelp, wrote in a blog post.
- Here’s how you will know if a business has gender-neutral restrooms:
- Click on a business, then tap “More Info.” That status for “Gender Neutral Restrooms” is listed at the end of other miscellaneous information like attire and noise level.
- Users can identify businesses that have gender-neutral bathrooms when they check into a business or a business can edit this information from their “business user account,” Williams wrote. Read more (3/3/17 2:39 PM)